What is the most disgusting scene in the series?

Falcon2909

Tyrion adwd: 

Yezzan was burning with fever, squirming fitfully in a pool of his own excrement. His shit had turned to brown slime streaked with blood ... and it fell to Yollo and Penny to wipe his yellow bottom clean. Even with assistance, their master could not lift his own weight; it took all his failing strength to roll onto one side.

The hermaphrodite stroked the brow of their gargantuan master, pushing back his sweat-damp hair. The Yunkishman moaned, and another flood of brown water gushed down his legs. His bedding was stained and stinking, but they had no way to move him

50 minutes ago, Nathan Stark said:

Theon eating the rat in ADwD.

"He's been eating rats," said the second boy. "Look."

The first boy laughed. "He has. That's funny."

LoL. I think so too. It's disgusting, but funny disgusting, not disgusting disgusting.

"One of the captives was always begging food," Rafford admitted, "so Ser said to give him roast goat. The Qohorik didn't have much meat on him, though. Ser took his hands and feet first, then his arms and legs."

"The fat bugger got most, m'lord," Shitmouth offered, "but Ser, he said to see that all the captives had a taste. And Hoat too, his own self. That whoreson 'ud slobber when we fed him, and the grease'd run down into that skinny beard o' his."

An hour later, her stomach began to cramp so badly that she could not go on. She spent the rest of that day retching up green slime. If I stay here, I will die. I may be dying now. Would the horse god of the Dothraki part the grass and claim her for his starry khalasar, so she might ride the nightlands with Khal Drogo? In Westeros the dead of House Targaryen were given to the flames, but who would light her pyre here? My flesh will feed the wolves and carrion crows, she thought sadly, and worms will burrow through my womb. Her eyes went back to Dragonstone. It looked smaller. She could see smoke rising from its wind-carved summit, miles away. Drogon has returned from hunting.

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again.

She dreamt of her dead brother.

George really has some sort of a scat fetish. 

1 hour ago, The Jingo said:

George really has some sort of a scat fetish. 

Many of the worst sicknesses that can afflict humans are described thusly.  I don't really think it's any kind of "fetish".  All of the above are quite gross but Ramsay's treatment of Jeyne Poole, Theon/Reek, etc. are much more disgusting, in my opinion.

11 hours ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

I think it's important to make a distinction between disgusting and disturbing, so that's why I'm going to agree with @Falcon2909. I think the various atrocities of characters like Ramsay, Euron, etc. are more accurately described as disturbing rather than disgusting.

I don't.  "Disgusting" and "disturbing" certainly aren't mutually exclusive.  And, of course, they're both highly subjective.

20 hours ago, Hugorfonics said:

"One of the captives was always begging food," Rafford admitted, "so Ser said to give him roast goat. The Qohorik didn't have much meat on him, though. Ser took his hands and feet first, then his arms and legs."

"The fat bugger got most, m'lord," Shitmouth offered, "but Ser, he said to see that all the captives had a taste. And Hoat too, his own self. That whoreson 'ud slobber when we fed him, and the grease'd run down into that skinny beard o' his."

There are a lot of contenders for the most cruel and sadistic character in the series but my vote goes to Gregor Clegane. I'm always most disturbed by his actions. They're dehumanizing and pointlessly brutal. As Jayne Cobb would say, "Cutting and eating on people. When does that get fun?"

55 minutes ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Believe it or not, the scene in ACOK when Shea is asleep and Tyrion goes down on her always grossed me out. Something about how it’s described was very icky to me.

Are you suggesting that someone having sex with you when you're sleeping isn't automatically romantic and hot? Someone should tell the adult entertainment industry.

4 hours ago, Groo said:

Are you suggesting that someone having sex with you when you're sleeping isn't automatically romantic and hot? Someone should tell the adult entertainment industry.

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I can't believe this happened to me, but last week I was woken up by an ugly dwarf going down on me ....

Sincerely,

Definitely not a whore named Shea

Archived