What is the most disgusting scene in the series?

Falcon2909

48 minutes ago, Universal Sword Donor said:

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I can't believe this happened to me, but last week I was woken up by an ugly dwarf going down on me ....

Sincerely,

Definitely not a whore named Shea

"And the AVN Award for best dwarf in a sleeping sex scene goes to . . ."

8 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Believe it or not, the scene in ACOK when Shea is asleep and Tyrion goes down on her always grossed me out. Something about how it’s described was very icky to me.

Not to mention “even his manhood was ugly, with thick veins and a bulbous purple head”.  (Sansa has not been lucky with the men in her life.)

Then, throwing up over the slave prostitute in Selhorys.

Bran and his Direwolf munching on the corrupted bones of a wight.  Bran could taste the marrow.  Somehow, some way, this is partially how Bran will get his nourishment in the future.  The human sacrifices of the fresh will dry out and he will have to dine on wights directly or indirectly through his furry friend.

12 hours ago, SeanF said:

Not to mention “even his manhood was ugly, with thick veins and a bulbous purple head”.  (Sansa has not been lucky with the men in her life.)

Plus. . . isn’t there any other word for a woman’s vagina in this series aside from c*nt? I imagine that Cat or Sansa or most of the other women would call it something different. 

45 minutes ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Plus. . . isn’t there any other word for a woman’s vagina in this series aside from c*nt? I imagine that Cat or Sansa or most of the other women would call it something different. 

Do we need another thick pink mast or Myrish swamp? 

1 hour ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

"Her c*nt became the world" is not the most romantic of lines. Given her upbringing among Dothraki and sellswords, I guess Dany would come over as rather coarse, compared to Cat and Sansa, who would no doubt use more polite terms.

Edit:  My bad, that was Asha, not Dany.

39 minutes ago, SeanF said:

"Her c*nt became the world" is not the most romantic of lines. Given her upbringing among Dothraki and sellswords, I guess Dany would come over as rather coarse, compared to Cat and Sansa, who would no doubt use more polite terms.

Edit:  My bad, that was Asha, not Dany.

I was talking about Tyrion and the way he describes Shae.

The thing is, a cock is technically a “manhood” in this series. It has a socially acceptable name. I don’t recall any alternative for the female anatomy. There’s “maidenhead” for hymen/virginity, but that’s it. 

1 hour ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

I was talking about Tyrion and the way he describes Shae.

The thing is, a cock is technically a “manhood” in this series. It has a socially acceptable name. I don’t recall any alternative for the female anatomy. There’s “maidenhead” for hymen/virginity, but that’s it. 

Never thought about this before, but in my mind, maybe George is as uncomfortable referring to female genitalia as many other men. Or maybe he just overlooked the detail of what ladies in ASOIAF call their privates. Or perhaps "womanhood" is the socially acceptable term here, and we just never hear it used. 

15 hours ago, SeanF said:

To be fair, was there ever a "manhood" that was fair to look upon?

Archived