UK Politics: Last Chrismas we partied so hard, now it was leaked before a repeat.

A Horse Named Stranger

I think maybe at this point most people in many countries realise they are going to get omicron and they might as well get it overwith sooner rather than later, and have fun while you're doing it. The "it's way milder" narrative has probably permeated entire countries and people have dismissed the risk. I hope it works out for everyone.

13 hours ago, polishgenius said:

It's so funny that even the 'trying to portray Liz Truss as powerful' campaign's manifesto tweet thread  contains this post within it

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1473987024977805312

like not even the person being paid to do it could bring themselves to commit to the line.

The Times does like to hedge its bets just a bit.

Although this image is mildly terrifying:

48 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

:ack: The disingenuity on display here. Fucking hell.

More like....

The twin sisters fled their home in Iraq after our illegal war turned their country into a dangerous, inhospitable hellhole. Now resettled the UK, they dream of becoming doctors, but will quickly change their minds about working in the NHS once they discover first hand the horrors that we've inflicted upon the nation's most treasured public service.

FTFY, Priti.

34 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Well it's no worse than Natalie Rashoford Should Stick to Football Elphicke on her poverty safari at the Dover food bank.

TBF, it wasn't the Tories that launched a devastating, illegal war upon their nation.

35 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Shiting himself. Flashbacks, maybe, to all the times his exes have asked him that same question.

I mean, what is going on here? Is the guy such an inveterate liar that he can't even look like he's telling the truth when he's telling the truth?

Or has he been rumbled again, and has been off abroad while everyone else is stuck here in the shit?

To be clear, I have no problem with the PM going on holiday at Christmas.

21 hours ago, Spockydog said:

TBF, it wasn't the Tories that launched a devastating, illegal war upon their nation.

?

Was still commenting on the hypocricy of Elphicke voting against free meals for Children, mocking Rashford over missed penalty by saying he should have spent mroe time on the training ground instead of playing politics (or campaigning to not starve children as other may recall it), and then having the gall to show up for a photo op at her local food bank.

Archived