Small, Worthy, Unworthy, Undervalued -- You Roll With It!

Zorral

52 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh man, please root for me, I’m on my way to my mother’s. She’s ill, probably omicron because what isn’t, dog’s dying. Damn just let us get through this one. Just let it be mild and okay. Just let me not crash the car while I try to sort this out. Just let me get omicron mild if I do so I can take care of the rest. 

That's terrible all around, I am sorry. :grouphug: Be strong.

9 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh man, please root for me, I’m on my way to my mother’s. She’s ill, probably omicron because what isn’t, dog’s dying. Damn just let us get through this one. Just let it be mild and okay. Just let me not crash the car while I try to sort this out. Just let me get omicron mild if I do so I can take care of the rest. 

The like symbol is a heart. :grouphug:

<3 <3 <3

Magic internet good wishes being sent your way, my dear!

1 hour ago, Larry of the Lake said:

I only tried it a couple days ago as well.  Fyi, there are couple sites that let you play past puzzles.  If your jonesing, worth a look.

4-0 starting from the beginning. The last one I did not expect to be in play.

On 1/31/2022 at 7:09 AM, Teng Ai Hui said:

Tomorrow (Tues) is Jan. 1st on the lunar calendar.  Happy Spring Festival!  I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and prosperous in the year of the tiger.  新年快乐

I plan to celebrate by buying some boba tea at tiger sugar. There is nothing like having a cold, sweet, creamy drink in below freezing weather. Seriously tho, if anybody can find this particular brand of bubble tea wherever you all live, just try it once. it might even feel like the overpriced drink was worth it :P

Larcenous klepto birdie almost got away with it.

There's a great gopro vid of this caper attempt.

A mischievous kea parrot grabbed the Verheul family's camera and captured a bird's eye view of a hiking trail in the Fiordland National Park, in New Zealand.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/02/04/parrot-steals-gopro-new-zealand-lon-orig-na.cnn

Played my first game of football for two years this morning. We won 8-2. Which was hardly surprising, considering we were a man short so my mate's brother went and got his boots out of the car. This particular mate's brother happens to be a former professional footballer, who played for Ruud Gullit's Chelsea and David O'Leary's Leeds.

It always amazes me just how differently professionals strike the ball. The sound it makes, the way it curls across the pitch. Beautiful!

56 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Played my first game of football for two years this morning. We won 8-2. Which was hardly surprising, considering we were a man short so my mate's brother went and got his boots out of the car. This particular mate's brother happens to be a former professional footballer, who played for Ruud Gullit's Chelsea and David O'Leary's Leeds.

It always amazes me just how differently professionals strike the ball. The sound it makes, the way it curls across the pitch. Beautiful!

Soccer :P.

Archived