Small, Worthy, Unworthy, Undervalued -- You Roll With It!

Zorral

I made shepherd’s pie. I’m so proud. It may still taste like shit, but I have no reason to suspect that I messed up very badly. I’m also making no yeast cinnamon rolls because I’m still afraid of yeast since my hot cross bun fiasco that broke my - admittedly cheap - stand mixer. 

8 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I made shepherd’s pie. I’m so proud. It may still taste like shit, but I have no reason to suspect that I messed up very badly. I’m also making no yeast cinnamon rolls because I’m still afraid of yeast since my hot cross bun fiasco that broke my - admittedly cheap - stand mixer. 

It does. Don't sweat it. Its a truly tedious meal. 

3 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

I have just counted and there are 14 different toilet rolls in our house that have been 'started'. Why can't she just use the one that is there? WHY MUST SHE VEX ME IN THIS WAY?

Almost two years ago, the revelation you had at least 14 toilet rolls would see your house besieged 

33 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Am I a terrible person for going to the charity shop and asking for something back when my wife text me and said 'that lord of the rings ornament is selling for 176 quid on ebay?'

Depends. Are you buying it back or do you want them to return it to you for free?

At the corner is parked a Hemp On Wheels Bud Hub van - "Get your cannabis here!" Around the corner is a FREE COVID TESTING HERE! tent.  Next to the Testing Tent is a Get Your Kosher Hotdog Here! vendor.  NYC in less than a half block.

10 hours ago, ljkeane said:

My Wordle statistics have been wiped? Bloody New York Times.

Mine had a weird glitch yesterday. I had an 11 game winning streak and when I got the word it said I had a new winning streak of one, but after I did it today it said my streak was 13. :dunno:

22 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Mine had a weird glitch yesterday. I had an 11 game winning streak and when I got the word it said I had a new winning streak of one, but after I did it today it said my streak was 13. :dunno:

Mine only shows my statistics before they changed the site address, won't add any new ones. 

Archived