Small, Worthy, Unworthy, Undervalued -- You Roll With It!

Zorral

12 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Haha. You win with that post.

I have work in 6 hours and need to get some sleep.

Well played. At least I didn’t pony up a bet beforehand. 

OK, just put your head under your wing and get a little shut eye.

Is there a thread for random, not-age-appropriate hobbies? No? ‘Kay. 
I made some decent progress on my Prince William needle point stitching. (Prince William as in our recently deceased family dog, not the British monarch) I bought a couple new colors of embroidery thread to do justice to the fifty shades of creams and beiges in his little paws. And all little paws are now ready, and I’m more or less happy with them. 

18 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Haha. You win with that post.

I have work in 6 hours and need to get some sleep.

Well played. At least I didn’t pony up a bet beforehand. 

18 hours ago, LongRider said:

OK, just put your head under your wing and get a little shut eye.

The mane takeaway from this winging back and forth was some very out of left field humour

21 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

The mane takeaway from this winging back and forth was some very out of left field humour

The penguin said neigh and waddled away.   I cut my losses and put on the hay bagl   

13 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

No fairest-of-them-all!

Your pic isn’t an animal that allows easy, lazy wordplay! <_<

Now, now True, smooth your feathers.  There is help for the pun twisted:   A pun for everything, all in one place. 

I can pun a bit on my own, but even an avatar horse needs help once in a while.   :cheers:

37 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Now, now True, smooth your feathers.  There is help for the pun twisted:   A pun for everything, all in one place. 

I can pun a bit on my own, but even an avatar horse needs help once in a while.   :cheers:

This is the kind of thing that keeps me returning to the forum. 

14 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

No fairest-of-them-all!

Your pic isn’t an animal that allows easy, lazy wordplay! <_<

I could held you write some profile pic related puns, My Love, but only if you have a real Hunger for them.

52 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

This is great. Thanks for posting. 

29 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

This is the kind of thing that keeps me returning to the forum. 

I could held you write some profile pic related puns, My Love, but only if you have a real Hunger for them.

Thanks!   A good pony aims to please!  

Well yesterday I made a huge error in judgement. I was at my doctor for a check up and he mentioned that I should get vaccinated for shingles, tetanus and pneumonia. Being the sort of person who says 'vaccinations? I laugh at vaccinations! Hah Hah Haaah!', I had all three done together. I had a horrible night last night and am just feeling reasonably good now. 

I'm glad, and surprised too, that it was only a single night of misery!

I'm getting my second covid booster tomorrow.  I am not looking forward to the 36 hours or so of reaction.  Each one was more miserable than the one before, but the second and third lasted for the same amount of time.

I just had my fourth Covid booster on Saturday. My arm was a bit tender for a bit and that was it. That is my usual reaction to any vaccination. I hope yours goes well. 

3 hours ago, maarsen said:

Well yesterday I made a huge error in judgement. I was at my doctor for a check up and he mentioned that I should get vaccinated for shingles, tetanus and pneumonia. Being the sort of person who says 'vaccinations? I laugh at vaccinations! Hah Hah Haaah!', I had all three done together. I had a horrible night last night and am just feeling reasonably good now. 

I suspect it was the shingles vaccine - did you get the free one that’s less effective or the one you have to pay for that’s 95% effective? I gather that one makes you quite sick. The other two shouldn’t do anything.

53 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I suspect it was the shingles vaccine - did you get the free one that’s less effective or the one you have to pay for that’s 95% effective? I gather that one makes you quite sick. The other two shouldn’t do anything.

Maybe, last time I had a tetanus shot got pretty punky the next day.

3 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

I took the shingles one in my left arm and tetanus and pneumonia in my right which hurts the most.

I haven't let them for two years because covid, but my kids have gone to Playa Kar with their mom for a week to visit her parents. So, I'm going to get hopped up on edibles and work on editing a short story submission some more, and probably do a lot of drawing.

Mostly.

Just a heads up in case I post anything weirder than normal later on.

Archived