Small, Worthy, Unworthy, Undervalued -- You Roll With It!

Zorral

12 minutes ago, DMC said:

I like how Ty lives in a world where if he uses physical violence to take away another passenger's guitar on a flight there will be no consequences.

Lol. Cute framing. 

So are you on team do nothing and just eat it?

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

So are you on team do nothing and just eat it?

I'm on team I don't give a shit but think it's pretty funny you're so adamant you'd beat this guy's ass.

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

You also said sometimes violence is the answer.

Is taking an instrument out of someone's hands against their will an act of peace? The line is about confrontation being necessary sometimes...

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

The line is about confrontation being necessary sometimes...

You clearly care way more than I do about Christians being jackasses on a plane.  Bring headphones.

Just now, DMC said:

You clearly care way more than I do about Christians being jackasses on a plane.  Bring headphones.

Why do you keep circling back to Christians? Anyone who starts playing an instrument on a plane is going to cause a disruption, especially if they refuse to stop. I'd feel the same way if someone pulled out a horn and started blowing away, unless it happened to be Kenny G, then I'd enjoy the free show. 

9 minutes ago, DMC said:

Because they were playing annoying Christian music.

Think I'd react differently to a polka band busting out on a plane unless John Candy was leading the way? After a moment or two I'd absolutely stand up and yell across the tube STFU. 

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

Think I'd react differently to polka band busting out on a plane unless John Candy was leading the way?

You're the one freaking out about me calling the people in the video Christians because they appear to be Christians, not me.

You could also give a standing ovation and yell:

"And now play something from Pantera!"*

*Pantera is optional, was just the first band that came to mind, fill in whatever you feel appropriate. Blood Hound Gang, or Tim Minchin would be high on my list.

12 minutes ago, DMC said:

You're the one freaking out about me calling the people in the video Christians because they appear to be Christians, not me.

Freaking out? What? I'm having a good laugh at this my friend. And the Tweet that linked the video called them Christians, so I'm not even sure what you're saying here. That wasn't up for debate. 

Anyways, I just paid $20 to watch X. This conversation has run its course. I really don't know what you're arguing about anymore. My protest was about stopping people from behaving like jackasses on planes, not Christian music, though that's also pretty terrible on the whole.

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Freaking out? What? I'm having a good laugh at this my friend. And the Tweet that linked the video called them Christians, so I'm not even sure what you're saying here. That wasn't up for debate. 

No one was debating it.  I was calling them Christians because that's clearly what they were, and then for whatever reason you kept on asking me why I called them Christians.

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

No one was debating it.  I was calling them Christians because that's clearly what they were, and then for whatever reason you kept on asking me why I called them Christians.

No dude, I was asking why you kept emphasizing that when I clearly said replace them with some other loud annoying jackasses on a plane and my response would be the same. 

13 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

No dude, I was asking why you kept emphasizing that when I clearly said replace them with some other loud annoying jackasses on a plane and my response would be the same. 

LOL, I wasn't emphasizing anything, you just got defensive about it all on your own.

I like this line from the article...

"...or whether these Christ-followers hijacked things and projected their faith onto everyone else without asking."

Haha...like that's even in question. Of course they did.

For myself, the Christian bullshit aspect will always make a situation worse. However, I think this would have been annoying no matter what. It is a little interesting to me, though. I would have assumed you couldn't carry-on a guitar like that for this exact reason.

Archived