NBA continued- Replacement players and the flat earther Road Warrior

DireWolfSpirit

The Nets destroying the Sixers in Philly was a comedy for so many reasons, most of all when Embiid to start the game gets rejected by the rim on a dunk as the fans scream, "Fuck Ben Simmons." Said fans then spent the next few hours booing the shit out of their own team.

I'd like to see Simmons play for the Nets, so we can get an idea of what that team actually looks like at full strength.

Denver is also getting its 2 guys back in the next few weeks it seems, Porter Jr looks like he will debut first.

On another note, Kuminga has really been playing superb for Golden State. Might challenge Mobley and Barnes for Rookie of the Year ( I guess Giddey wont make it cause he's missing games, which is fine this season).

10 hours ago, Calibandar said:

On another note, Kuminga has really been playing superb for Golden State. Might challenge Mobley and Barnes for Rookie of the Year ( I guess Giddey wont make it cause he's missing games, which is fine this season).

I’m doubtful about that. Kuminga averages almost half the minutes of Mobley and Barnes which I would expect to work against him.

55 minutes ago, DMC said:

Ugh, the stupid Magic beat the TWolves, their second win in a row.  What the fuck Ty?

It was honestly one of the weirdest and most frustrating games I've seen in a while (also, I don't get why the Wolves are really good playing in Miami, but oddly lose a lot in Orlando, would think that would be flipped for a number of reasons). We were dominating most of the first half, but the refs were calling everything against us while the Magic were getting away with a ton of the same shit. I think it was at one point 8 fouls on the Magic while over 20 on the Wolves. And the Wolves got a few techs screaming about it. But they still led for most of the game even though Beverly got knocked out of the game at the end of the first.

And then they missed 18 straight 3's in the second half. 18. FFS...

Really happy the Bulls pulled off a win, though the Raptors were on a B2B and down two starters (we're down one too though so whateva). Very important game for both the standings and to hopefully this this monkey off their shoulder the last month. It's been a rough go. 

Switched over to the Mavs/Wolves game, I knew it'd be a banger. Lots of great plays. Glad to see both teams going so hard. I am rooting for your Wolves, Tywin. Luka's whined his way out of my good graces and Edwards is just damn fun to watch. Huge KAT dunk brings it back to 2 with a minute left. Go Wolves

I would really like to understand how refs allow a ton of contact to go, but then call an intentional foul when Luka puts a finger on a player and screams for a foul. So bizarre. 

Refs did an absolute shit job at the end of the game there.

Archived