NFL 2021: Full Speed, Eyes Closed, Can't Lose

Maithanet

I had no problem with going for it, although that play looked hopeless from the start.  Not going to beat the Packers without Lamar by kicking fields goals.

But then I didn't think the Chargers made any particularly egregious choices either.  

I think the Ravens have to take all the easy points they can get. A FG inside the ten with the best kicker ever is an easy choice over a back up going for it imo. 

And I still think it was a bad idea for them not to go for two at the end. The other decisions were fine, but that's because they had a top 10 QB. 

A new family moved into our neighborhood last year, and because of Covid, today was the first time I had really met them as we sat outside next door and chatted while the games were on.  It seems he had $250 on the game in Pittsburgh, somehow thinking that the Titans would roll into Heinz Field in December and defeat the Steelers by a couple of touchdowns.

OK, Mike Renfro, cool down now.  I had to make excuses and walk home to keep from laughing in a manner that would be insulting.  I can still hear him ranting, though.

2 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

If someone told me they were gonna bet $100 on a parlay of KC, the Cards and Bucs all losing this week I would've did a double take surely.

Arizona vs @Detroit IncorrectDet 30, Ari 12 16

@Tampa Bay vs New Orleans Q4 2:00, NO 9 - TB 0 13

:idea:

7 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

If someone told me they were gonna bet $100 on a parlay of KC, the Cards and Bucs all losing this week I would've did a double take surely.

?  KC won.  But yes, the Cards and Bucs losses (even with the injuries both teams have suffered) is very surprising. 

1 hour ago, Maithanet said:

?  KC won.  But yes, the Cards and Bucs losses (even with the injuries both teams have suffered) is very surprising. 

Oh I was thinking of the GB/KC game still, I see that's week 14 though.

Eta: Looks like the Cards just 3-4 since the JJ Watt injury

If I'm the Bears owner or GM, I'm firing Nagy after the game even if they come back down two TDs. He's such a terrible coach and the number of awful personal fouls they've committed is astonishing. 

However, as a Viks fan, please keep him. 

I'm curious, do people think Russ is just playing poorly because of the finger injury, or is there actual fear he's falling off? His wheels clearly aren't what they used to be, and since last year's hot start he's been good but not great throwing the ball.

I really like Jimmy and I’m far from convinced that Lance would be an upgrade; but damn I don’t know another QB who misses wide open receivers downfield more than him.

:tantrum:

Archived