NFL 2021: Full Speed, Eyes Closed, Can't Lose

Maithanet

On 1/19/2022 at 8:12 PM, Tywin et al. said:

I think they're gonna lose this weekend, but go Bengals!!!:

Because you liked Uzomah so much, here he is micced up. It's wildly entertaining. Loved Burrow after he made an insane throw "like that dime?" or whatever it was. This dude does not lack confidence.

2 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Uzomah also lives in Nashville during the offseason. He might just be that guy.

Possibly, but I’ve never seen him dress like that before. And he’s usually pretty topical with his game day outfits (like his elf costume at Xmas). 

17 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Burrow is taking a lot of hits. That could be a real problem, especially if Tennessee's offense wakes up.  

Would be nice if a few of the hits were avoided during dead pre-snap plays. Refs are letting them tee off on his knee.

Good for the Bengals!

Of all the worry about Bosa and Warner, Ambry Thomas is the only notable 49ers inactive.  Which means they'll have to go with either Dante Johnson or Josh Norman.  Oof.

And can anyone explain to me why it is that (when not talking Cowboys or Giants/Jets) ESPN radio talks Jimmy G’s job status but never do I hear anyone mention that the Titans’ weakest link is just as much Tannehill as the Niners with Jimmy?

Just now, Ramsay B. said:

How has Eli Apple been? Obviously made a huge play there. Dude was a nightmare(and young as hell)on the Giants. 

Terrible for the first half of the season, but really good since the bye. We signed him for depth, but he was pressed into a starting role, and he stepped up big time. 

I'd say Henry was worse than Tannehill. Obviously he has a good excuse coming back from injury, but this is a results business.  Henry's backups looked great whenever the Titans put them out there.

Archived