NFL 2021: Full Speed, Eyes Closed, Can't Lose

Maithanet

31 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Terrible for the first half of the season, but really good since the bye. We signed him for depth, but he was pressed into a starting role, and he stepped up big time. 

Good for him I guess. I figured his biggest contribution would be the taunting penalty.

12 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Brutal drop by Kittle

Woulda been 6.

We’ll be halfway through the second quarter in a bit and Jimmy has no completions… but I can’t say it’s his fault at all.

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

Jimmy sucks. Let the kid play.

I don’t think the kid is any better.  Still pissed we drafted him where we did.

Ultimately, do you think Trey Lance is better than Jimmy plus three 1 picks?

Clearly not.

This start is not on Jimmy tonight.  We should be able to run and Kittle should have had a TD catch.

Went super heavy on the Bengals in my playoff league - have Burrow, Chase, Boyd, Uzomah, McPherson all on my team.

Been an intense couple of weeks.  They aren't making it easy.

Feel like the rollercoaster officially makes me the 3rd biggest Bengals fan on the board (after Mexal and Nictarion).

4 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I don’t think the kid is any better.  Still pissed we drafted him where we did.

Ultimately, do you think Trey Lance is better than Jimmy plus three 1 picks?

Clearly not.

This start is not on Jimmy tonight.  We should be able to run and Kittle should have had a TD catch.

I think Jimmy is the flaw. Gambling to fix that is smart. If Lance is better than him in year two or three on a rookie deal, yeah, it's a good move.

7 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Told ya Jimmy sucks.

Shoulda been 7-3.

Jimmy doing Jimmy things.

Not saying he’s great; saying Lance isn’t better and we gave up entirely too much for a guy who’s entire QB experience is 14 games at the FCS level.  (Didn’t even play QB in high school.)

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

Shoulda been 7-3.

Jimmy doing Jimmy things.

Not saying he’s great; saying Lance isn’t better and we gave up entirely too much for a guy who’s entire QB experience is 14 games at the FCS level.  (Didn’t even play QB in high school.)

Lance would help your run game a lot, and it's not like he could be any worse throwing the ball.

It remains TBD if you paid too much for him, but doesn't that make you want to see what he can do given Jimmy doesn't have it?

Wow.  I cannot believe the Niners won that game.  Aaron Rodgers can do basically anything he wants in this world except beat the Niners in the playoffs.  NOT looking forward to the injury report on Monday.  Yeesh.

Archived