NFL 2021: Full Speed, Eyes Closed, Can't Lose

Maithanet

11 hours ago, Nictarion said:

He went on a tirade about how the Ravens should intentionally try to injure Joe Burrow for running the score up on them. 

Here’s a a bit of the worst of it…

You want to sit up there, you want to run the score up. You won't get the benefit of the doubt. And listen, I guarantee you - it's called 'red dot.' And every Raven and former Raven understands what the 'red dot' means. ... You ain't no tough guys. You will not get the benefit of the doubt. I guarantee you he will not last long in this division. They're gonna make sure they become headhunters whenever they go against them. He's gonna get the rib shot. He's gonna get the neck shot. He's gonna get the tackle-his-arms-make-his-head-bounce-off-the-ground shot. He's getting all of that. ... It's a culture. It's a culture. The (Ravens have) still got killers. In Cincinnati, they've got nice athletes. They ain't got no killers. They've got no killers over there. ... Listen, the order has been sent. The order has been sent. The order has been sent. We call it 'red dot' in Baltimore, and it's on him.

Well, at least Bart Scott maintains consistent behaviors and attitudes across his playing career and into retirement.

2 hours ago, Trebla said:

Kirk Cousins has covid and is obviously out for Sunday's game. There goes any shot for the trailing NFC teams to catch Green Bay for the #1 seed. Of course he was unvaccinated. God, I've always hatted him.

"I'll do anything for my team, but I won't do that."

Fuck him.

Once again, AB's behavior increases my respect for Mike Tomlin's management skills, as Tomlin kept AB reasonably on track for many, many years.

Something no coach has been able to do subsequently.

But yeah, AB is probably also a victim of progressively deteriorating CTE status, sadly.

Archived