What compromise will be found between the Stark children ?

I think Sansa is on a journey, but it's more like Dorothy's in The Wizard of Oz.  She is whisked away from a dull existence to a wonderful new place, where she has a fabulous time, until she doesn't.  After many adventures she figures out home is where she belongs.  That is the North, if not necessarily Winterfell. 

She will learn new skills along the way, including in the the Vale and from Littlefinger.  Then she will leave them behind.  I don't see her going to Harrenhal or the Riverlands.  There's nothing for her there.  If she returns to Kings Landing, it will be to further the North's interests, after she has gained power and influence.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 2:05 PM, Nevets said:

I think Sansa is on a journey, but it's more like Dorothy's in The Wizard of Oz.  She is whisked away from a dull existence to a wonderful new place, where she has a fabulous time, until she doesn't.  After many adventures she figures out home is where she belongs.  That is the North, if not necessarily Winterfell. 

She will learn new skills along the way, including in the the Vale and from Littlefinger.  Then she will leave them behind.  I don't see her going to Harrenhal or the Riverlands.  There's nothing for her there.  If she returns to Kings Landing, it will be to further the North's interests, after she has gained power and influence.

And she'll have to get a position of power in the North first anyway, with her becoming the Starks' political brain and the ambassador between the North and the Vale.

Archived