The Book of Boba Fett [SPOILERS]

Corvinus85

47 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

There were comments earlier about Boba not knowing how to use his ship. Really? Maybe he was just rusting 5 years later. He had to take it out of an awkward hangar while under fire.

I would like to see any of you upside-down parallel park above a large desert anus. Not even Maverick could do it.

Fennec can do it, upside down and with mods

I just started watching this today, got all 4 episodes in. Seems ok so far. Lots of back ground on the time he spent between ROTJ and now so I am good with that. Now he is building his crew, alliances. Rest of season showing us who betrays him and who stays loyal, then revenge of the sand people.

Just now, Corvinus85 said:

She would pretty much be the right age.

Yep.  Otherwise known as my age - but she's seven months older! 

Can't say I'm that familiar at all with her work even though I've definitely been familiar with the name for about a decade now.  Kinda weird.  Anyway, she seems like a good fit in terms of age and looks at least.

On 1/19/2022 at 10:35 PM, DMC said:

That was the impression I got - and I certainly hope so. 

And yeah, the bacta tank apparently was only for skin/cosmetic purposes, as noted by the "scars on the inside" banter.  Which makes one wonder why Boba asked to be rushed to the tank after being attacked in the first episode.

And you thought we were done with the flashbacks.  Scars on the inside can only mean half of the next three episodes will be Boba on Fennec’s therapist couch dredging up repressed memories of his days on Kamino asking Clone troopers if they were his daddy.

On 1/23/2022 at 5:58 AM, DMC said:

Yep.  Otherwise known as my age - but she's seven months older! 

Can't say I'm that familiar at all with her work even though I've definitely been familiar with the name for about a decade now.  Kinda weird.  Anyway, she seems like a good fit in terms of age and looks at least.

Her highest profile work was probably Fargo Season 3, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, 10 Cloverfield Lane and the mostly-overlooked BrainDead. Reasonably good stuff. I could see her doing a solid job as a live-action Hera.

2 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

So now we know where Grievous learned his lightsaber moves. 

From a kitchen droid that worked in Jabba’s palace. 

No wonder Obi-Wan won.

It's the other way around. Grevious's impact is that after his death a cult worshipping him rose among the droid population. 

33 minutes ago, Werthead said:

Her highest profile work was probably Fargo Season 3, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, 10 Cloverfield Lane and the mostly-overlooked BrainDead.

Yeah for whatever reason everything she's done I either barely remember (Die Hard 4, Cloverfield, Scott Pilgrim) or never got around to seeing (Fargo, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter).

Also, it should be noted that just like Hera, Winstead too has a baby with a Jedi.

So the best episode of this show is the one that didn't even feature the main character in it. Still what am I complaining for, because that was still a really good episode................of the Mandalorian, lol

Lol, I paused a couple of times to make sure that Disney didn't make a mistake and this was still The Book of Boba Fett. Solid Mando episode. At least now season 3 will require less setup. It does speak to the weakness of this show that there wasn't enough material for it and the 2nd longest episode so far was entirely about Din.

I like the new addition to the Darksaber lore. It makes it more special than just being a lightsaber with a unique blade color. That ring station was also cool.

Also enjoyed the Terminator style destruction of Mandalore flashback.

Archived