Will Lady Stoneheart reunite with any of her children ?

Will the reanimated Catelyn Stark, now known as Lady Stoneheart, reunite with at least one of her surviving children at some point during The Winds of Winter or A Dream of Spring ? 

We know that Catelyn at least still has some of her past heart and love for her children intact, and that she's seeking to find Arya in the Riverlands after having learned that Arya was alive and was present at some point in the region. 

But will she eventually find Arya once Arya is finally back to Westeros, after having learned all she can from the Faceless Men and left Braavos, or another one of her children such as Sansa who's currently in the neighboring Vale of Arryn or with Bran or Rickon ? 

Or she won't reunite with any of them ? 

If she does, how do you think that the reunion will go ?

Lady Stoneheart is already using up her second life.  This is as far as she goes before final curtain time.  She was the first.  Jon Snow will be the second to use his second life in the form of an Ice Wight, part direwolf.  Stoneheart was a Tully.  No second life as a direwolf for her.  Bran, Arya, and Jon will all die as humans and live for a time as direwolves before the final curtain time comes for them.  Catelyn will not be a part of that pack.  

Martin is harsh on leaders who neglect their duties.  Lady Stoneheart pushed Westeros into war because she loved Bran.  She prioritized the need of the one she loved ahead of the many innocents whom she does not necessarily love.  Jon is guilty of the same sin.  Jon has a direwolf to allow him a second life as an animal.  

The children I could see her reuniting with are Arya and Sansa (if Sansa and LF move to the Riverlands and then North during TWOW) once the Stark kids finally move and that the downfall of house Frey is here. 

For now I don't see Lady Stoneheart going north, not at least until she's got the head of the old weasel.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if LS will actually meet her children, but I think she stays around till all the Stark kids return to Westeros. If she knows her children are alive, it would be an appropriate way for her to die permanently. Also, if she finds out that Jon is not Ned's son, that might give her some closure too.

Meeting Arya is a distinct possibility, especially as Arya has connections to the Riverlands, through Nymeria and the BwB, making it a logical destination for her.  I expect Arya would be horrified to see what has become of her mother.  It could potentially make her question the wisdom of revenge, but that isn't necessarily certain. 

I think it is unlikely Sansa will cross her path.  Sansa has no connection to or interest in the Riverlands and no real reason to travel there, though it is quite possible that Stoneheart could find out what has happened with her.

Bran and Rickon are pretty much out.  I think it is unlikely she will even find out they are alive.

1 hour ago, Nevets said:

Meeting Arya is a distinct possibility, especially as Arya has connections to the Riverlands, through Nymeria and the BwB, making it a logical destination for her.  I expect Arya would be horrified to see what has become of her mother.  It could potentially make her question the wisdom of revenge, but that isn't necessarily certain. 

I think it is unlikely Sansa will cross her path.  Sansa has no connection to or interest in the Riverlands and no real reason to travel there, though it is quite possible that Stoneheart could find out what has happened with her.

Bran and Rickon are pretty much out.  I think it is unlikely she will even find out they are alive.

If she doesn't find out her children are alive, what was the purpose of having her as character who wants revenge for her family's murderers? Only make Arya give up her need for revenge? Like you said, I'm not certain either that Arya will lose her desire for revenge anytime soon.

If Stoneheart meets up with one of the Stark kids, I bet it would be Jon.

She is still (literally) in possession of that damned crown which set up things too meaningful to be taken back and forgotten about.

Cat rallied subjects behind her once and Stoneheart could do it again if she declared Jon as king in the north, based on Robb’s will.

Stoneheart has further reason to go to Winterfell if she truly thinks that Arya is wed to bastard Bolton. Even as Cat she would rather see “her own” bastard in Winterfell.

A reanimated King in the North would free her people of any obligation towards the Lannister crown - especially now the central power is weakened with both queens imprisoned, the Lord Commander isolated and Aegon soon at the capital’s gates.

Archived