Football: Rangnick past me again

polishgenius

6 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Or did an Ahlenfelder. I am too lazy to explain that reference. Just google it, you can thank me later.

Seems he was quite a character! :laugh:

"When told by former German international Paul Breitner that he is "refereeing like an asshole" Ahlenfelder replied to Breitner "could it be that you are playing like an asshole?". When players took longer than he desired to get up after being fouled Ahlenfelder would tell them "get up, the under-soil heating isn't switched on anyway""

You jest, but Jack is apparently crushing it in training. He enjoys legendary status amongst our Hale Enders. And Amy Lawrence wrote a piece in The Athletic today urging the club to sign him on a pay-as-you-play basis.

After tonight's events, I have a feeling he'll be on the bench against Spurs on Sunday.

10 hours ago, Soylent Brown said:

Wilshere would be injured within 20 minutes of his second debut. You'd be better off buying Pat Vieira from Palace.

Sunday is going to be tough. It's gonna have to be either Jack, or a side of beef with eyes drawn on it. 

In other news.

Leicester has another game called off due to covid (Burnley requested it).

Their match against Chelski will also be called off, since they have to play the League Cup final. So fitting those games into their fixture is gonna be fun. If the Leicester themselves get hit by another covid outbreak things will get really interesting.

Archived