Football: Rangnick past me again

polishgenius

And Man City are cheating again. Obviously nothing will come of it. Instead you'll have a bunch of clowns wanking over a tinpot club that cheated their way to the top just because they play pretty football.

Another Manchester City sponsor with seemingly no staff, no active products and being run out of a mailbox in London

Hearing rumours that Wilshere has been given a squad number.

Would love it if this turns out to be true. Sure, he's nowhere near the player he was, but amongst our HaleEnders he enjoys god-like status. I reckon he could still do a job for us. How good a job remains to be seen, but a job nonetheless.

And as we seem to be in the business of spaffing away huge amounts of money on dead wood, I see no problem with showing a bit of love-money to Jack.

ETA: It's true, he's now wearing 12 where his initials used to be. Wooooo! 

ETA2: I don't care what the haters say, this is a good day for the Arsenal. On so many levels. 

1 hour ago, Darryk said:

All the players we were targeting ending up at other clubs is just typical.

New Director of Football, same old spurs :rolleyes:

Obviously I joked about Neves but I wonder what the chances are of you going for Lamptey and us outbidding you, now or in the summer. 

And Eberl is out.

Basically saying he feels burnt out and needs a break from football for health reasons, and he is not switching clubs or anything. Contract rests. So any potential new club would have to negotiate a fee for him. But the way he was at the press conference, you got the feeling, that Eberl really wants/needs that break to recharge his batteries for health reasons.

Let's see how long this sabbatical turns out to be.

Everton have offered the job to Lampard apparently. Oh Everton.

Moshiri in so many ways is the owner football fans would love to have. He really seems desperate to win and he's willing and able to throw lots and lots of money at the problem. He just so bad at it though.

Archived