The 13th chapter.

AlaskanSandman

10 hours ago, Mourning Star said:

The 13th PoV (I think) of the series, if you disregard prologues and epilogues, is Cersei, in A Feast for Crows. Make of it what you will.

The Prophet 1

Captain of the Guard 2

Cersei I.  3

Brienne I.  4

Samwell I.  5

Arya I.    6

Cersei II.  7

Jamie I.  8

Brienne II.  9

Sansa II.   10

Krakens daughter 11.

Cersei II. 12

The Soiled Knight. 13.

Thats the order of my chapters. Prologue being Pate. Unless the chapters between books are different? That would suck

7 hours ago, AlaskanSandman said:

The Prophet 1

Captain of the Guard 2

Cersei I.  3

Brienne I.  4

Samwell I.  5

Arya I.    6

Cersei II.  7

Jamie I.  8

Brienne II.  9

Sansa II.   10

Krakens daughter 11.

Cersei II. 12

The Soiled Knight. 13.

Thats the order of my chapters. Prologue being Pate. Unless the chapters between books are different? That would suck

13th PoV of the series… is what I was saying, not the book. Still not 100% sure that’s right would have to double check 

17 minutes ago, Mourning Star said:

13th PoV of the series… is what I was saying, not the book. Still not 100% sure that’s right would have to double check 

13th chapter in my book in A Soiled Knight. No one character has 13 pov chapters in AFFC. I think Cersei came the closest at 12.

9 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

13th chapter in my book in A Soiled Knight. No one character has 13 pov chapters in AFFC. I think Cersei came the closest at 12.

Maybe I’m not being clear.

The 13th character to have a point of view in the series… not the book, not the number of chapters… the 13th point of view (minus the prologues and epilogues). 

Said another way, the thirteenth character’s name we see as a chapter heading in the series (no duplicates or titles or pro/epilogues)

Archived