Pictionary 52 - Game Over - The Results on page 3

Pebble thats Stubby

I have all the sentences.  I will be posting the results later.  Probably after I finish work.

For now this is the mixed up start and finish sentences.  I doubt you will have problems sorting them

1. Two devils are confused by Aladdin's lamp, so they use their tablets to google about it.
  2. Bikini girl wins olympics bay laurel.
  3. Circe turns Odysseus' sailors into pigs.
  4. To buy a cat in a bag.
  5. Puppy yoga, cross stitching and tea for everyone in 2022!
  6. Barbie is always perfect!
  7. A peacock dreaming of all his boring looking friends. :ninja:
  8. Question mark boy asks himself where his colleagues could be...and sack boy has all of them inside his sack. They had dropped likes flies, one after the other, and he is demanding a large amount in ransom! ;)
  9. TitanCat wonders how many exotic animals she can be surrounded by in this pictionary game.
  10. Circe in the sky is turning men into pigs

Yay! Let me connect the sentences!

Spoiler

Circe turns Odysseus' sailors into pigs. - Circe in the sky is turning men into pigs.

TitanCat wonders how many exotic animals she can be surrounded by in this pictionary game. - A peacock dreaming of all his boring looking friends. 

To buy a cat in a bag. - Question mark boy asks himself where his colleagues could be...and sack boy has all of them inside his sack. They had dropped likes flies, one after the other, and he is demanding a large amount in ransom!

Barbie is always perfect! - Bikini girl wins olympics bay laurel.

Puppy yoga, cross stitching and tea for everyone in 2022! - Two devils are confused by Aladdin's lamp, so they use their tablets to google about it.

:commie: 

Pictionary 51   The results

Chain 1  For the First time ever - the Cabin was drawn.

Spoiler

TitanCat Said TitanCat wonders how many exotic animals she can be surrounded by in this pictionary game.

RB Drew https://i.imgur.com/waPj3zJ.jpg

Barbs Said  "Was the Peacok anothe animal in another life?"

Bucky Drew https://i.imgur.com/JqirlVW.jpeg

Adz Said  A peacock dreaming of all his boring looking friends. :ninja:

Chain 2 Unlike Odysseus this chain did not travel far

Spoiler

Bucky Said Circe turns Odysseus' sailors into pigs.

Barbs Drew https://i.imgur.com/EWOKJ3O.jpeg

Adz  Said Circe turning men into pigs/swine

RB Drew https://i.imgur.com/L3cMBMQ.jpeg

Cat Said "Circe in the sky is turning men into pigs"

Chain 3 Ask Alexa Aladdin's lamp

Spoiler

RhaenysBee Said  Puppy yoga, cross stitching and tea for everyone in 2022!

Adz Drew  https://i.imgur.com/jz8Uwxf.png

Cat Said The devil goes geocaching and finds a magic lamp.

Barbs Drew  https://i.imgur.com/iZTQcmf.jpeg

Bucky Said Two devils are confused by Aladdin's lamp, so they use their tablets to google about it.

Chain 4 The one with the innocently naughty picture

Spoiler

Barbisnur Said  Barbie is always perfect!

Cat Drew https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOY-yeY_uHkQ2MUGCZXMZctW4PvLZOZIx0NQt6efP0adPW4l-fpqNTghVLkLIPX1A?key=UXJYanZmSjlRSzZFLUVrdE5BX2J4d0liUlE4aDhB

Bucky Said  A Barbie is the best.

Adz Drew https://i.imgur.com/F2e3LWu.jpg

Pebble Said  A pink woman in a bikini stands under a giant dildo in a laurel wreath. Would be my description. I hope whoever is next has a more innocent mind

RB Said  Well it’s not easy to come up with a pg13 idea.

Bikini girl wins olympics bay laurel.

Chain 5  To Ransom a Cat!

Spoiler

Adz said  To buy a cat in a bag.

Bucky Drew https://i.imgur.com/4U29GHi.png

RB Said  “What’s in that bag?”
“I’ll tell you for €10!”

Cat Drew https://i.imgur.com/ZLlHFuf.jpg

Barbs Said  Question mark boy asks himself where his colleagues could be...and sack boy has all of them inside his sack. They had dropped likes flies, one after the other, and he is demanding a large amount in ransom! ;)

Bonus chain 1  I really miss that chair.

Spoiler

Pebble Said  After complaining of inappropriate and unsanitary use by Pebble's Boss, her sentient chair self combusts.

Meera Drew https://i.imgur.com/CpfDrHt.jpeg

RB Said  Pebble hangs out a tshirt to dry on an office chair which makes Mr Pebble alarmed. And with good reason as the T-shirt later catches fire somehow.

Bonus Chain 2   If you don't know this then read the link.  its worth it.

Spoiler

Pebble said  I Can't belive she Buttered Jorts

Adz Drew https://i.imgur.com/YY3GXF6.png

Meera Said  "I crossed out the notion of being unpleasant, and offered my cat his favourite plate: butter; but he ended up playing with it and making a mess of himself"

TitanCat = a peacock. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Pebble Said  A pink woman in a bikini stands under a giant dildo in a laurel wreath. Would be my description. I hope whoever is next has a more innocent mind

RB Said  Well it’s not easy to come up with a pg13 idea.

You dirty minds! :whip:

1 hour ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Meera Said  "I crossed out the notion of being unpleasant, and offered my cat his favourite plate: butter; but he ended up playing with it and making a mess of himself"

Well done. I don't think I would have recognised that yellow thing as butter. :lol: 

Thanks for playing, everyone!

30 minutes ago, TitanCat said:

We are evidently all properly versed in the Classics. Go us for all being educated! :cheers:

I am just reading the modern version of Circe. She is called Kirka in Slovene, which to me sounds much nicer.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am just reading the modern version of Circe. She is called Kirka in Slovene, which to me sounds much nicer.

This prompted me to google the English pronunciation and it’s terrifying. Does this imply that the character Cersei  Lannister’s name was derived from/inspired by the sound of Circe? Terrifying. We say Kirké (“keerkay”) which also sounds much nicer. 

29 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

This prompted me to google the English pronunciation and it’s terrifying. Does this imply that the character Cersei  Lannister’s name was derived from/inspired by the sound of Circe? Terrifying. We say Kirké (“keerkay”) which also sounds much nicer. 

Yep, Cersei = Circe

Though the original Ancient Greek is much more like how you say it :)

Oh! I thought I had the notifications on of this thread......but it looks like it didn't

anyway! so cool! my two cents on it:

This was so hilarious, the laurel!

Bucky Said Two devils are confused by Aladdin's lamp, so they use their tablets to google about it.

I like how this ended up being  about tablets from puppy yoga :rofl:

Chain 5 as well with the cat being bought, sold, ransomed xd

TitanCat and the peacock is so beautifully drawn:wub:

And as for the bonus I did....I had a lot of trouble trying to find a way to depict the unsanitary uses, but it's so fun how Rhae described the situation. I had fun drawing the office xd.

as to the chair.  this really did happen.

The Plant manager had ordered this special chair from China,  unfortunately (kinda) they had provided the wrong sized chair and it was only suitable to very short people.  the company he bought it from did not want it back with all the shipping problems so gifted it to us and sent a replacement of the correct size.  As a very short person the chair was given to me.

The chair was awesome in many ways.  It was designed for my short stature.  It monitored my heart rate and movement (not that well)  it often spoke demanding I moved or it would all the emergency services.  the chair would tell me to get up and take a walk if I had been sat in it too long. it would get more instant if I ignored chair.  It would give massages.  it had built in Bluetooth speaker and microphone.   Chair was motorised and remembered my settings. it would also raise up to maximum if I wanted to peek over obstacles before returning,  It was an awesome chair.  I had not fully discovered all of its functions as the Plant manager failed to give me the instructions. but I was having massive fun playing with it.  I could control the chair via my phone for more stuff or via its touchscreen under the arm rest flap.  Chair was at least semi sentient and I'm sure it could have passed the Turing test.  even if it did speak / shout in a voice that was the cross of a Darlek and Hitler giving a speech.

One day when I was not in the office my Boss sat in my chair.  Chair complained loudly about someone of exceeding the size and weight parameters using the chair and that it was not the authorised user.  Yes My cahir Fat shamed my boss and the whole office heard.  the chair also sent me a text telling me of unauthorised use and demanded that the chair was sanitised before use.  about a week later chair self combusted.    I do not know what unsanitary acts my boss did to my chair but its obvious chair was distraught and never got over it.

3 weeks after the plant manager got his replacement chair, his chair also self combusted.  so I guess that may not have been my Bosses unsanitary act that caused my chair to suicide.

I loved that chair.

On 2/9/2022 at 3:11 AM, Pebble thats Stubby said:

as to the chair.  this really did happen.

The Plant manager had ordered this special chair from China,  unfortunately (kinda) they had provided the wrong sized chair and it was only suitable to very short people.  the company he bought it from did not want it back with all the shipping problems so gifted it to us and sent a replacement of the correct size.  As a very short person the chair was given to me.

The chair was awesome in many ways.  It was designed for my short stature.  It monitored my heart rate and movement (not that well)  it often spoke demanding I moved or it would all the emergency services.  the chair would tell me to get up and take a walk if I had been sat in it too long. it would get more instant if I ignored chair.  It would give massages.  it had built in Bluetooth speaker and microphone.   Chair was motorised and remembered my settings. it would also raise up to maximum if I wanted to peek over obstacles before returning,  It was an awesome chair.  I had not fully discovered all of its functions as the Plant manager failed to give me the instructions. but I was having massive fun playing with it.  I could control the chair via my phone for more stuff or via its touchscreen under the arm rest flap.  Chair was at least semi sentient and I'm sure it could have passed the Turing test.  even if it did speak / shout in a voice that was the cross of a Darlek and Hitler giving a speech.

One day when I was not in the office my Boss sat in my chair.  Chair complained loudly about someone of exceeding the size and weight parameters using the chair and that it was not the authorised user.  Yes My cahir Fat shamed my boss and the whole office heard.  the chair also sent me a text telling me of unauthorised use and demanded that the chair was sanitised before use.  about a week later chair self combusted.    I do not know what unsanitary acts my boss did to my chair but its obvious chair was distraught and never got over it.

3 weeks after the plant manager got his replacement chair, his chair also self combusted.  so I guess that may not have been my Bosses unsanitary act that caused my chair to suicide.

I loved that chair.

I am sorry for you chair.....

The whole story is just W O W. Omg.

Archived