Pictionary 52 - Game Over - The Results on page 3

Pebble thats Stubby

It has been sooo long since we played Pictionary our collection of Beautiful drawings is achieved and can't be added too.  but do check it out

Well to ease us in,  I'm gonna start a game.   this will be a slower than normal game so you have 7 days to draw  (please aim to draw in a few days) and 3 days to describe  - which really you should do as soon as you see the picture.  - you don't have to be accurate and legalistic or understand the drawing, just describe what you can.

I'll aim to start on the 17th  with whatever signups I have.  - I may start earlier if lots of people want to play.

There will be bonus rounds to keep you amused.  I will try to send out future rounds early if I have received the sentence / picture to keep the game moving .

You can contact me here or via Facebook.

This is a Low stress game,  so don't get annoyed at slower players.  you can always do bonus chains.

There is no theme for this game.

The Players    (Bolded means they have completed their task for this round)

1. TitanCat

2. Buckwheat

3. RhaenysBee

4. Barbisnur

5. Adz

The semi interested might act as a replacement or do bonus rounds

Meera

Bonus round status

1. Read to Describe

2 ready to draw

Special banned things

Trump, Brexit, Viruses, adding yourself to any chain without justification, unclothed people below the age of 21 (this includes Harry Potter of any age)  Uncovered boobs and Penises attached to people .  Any Adult content involving children.  Things not mentioned that I have not thought of yet, that I feel are inappropriate somehow.

Please keep your sentences short.  You really don't need to describe every detail down to the colours, just try to convey the message.

PM your starting sentence to me to join  title of the PM  should be <boardname> + Pictionary 52

Basic Rules:

How to play

Spoiler

1. Send me a PM entitled <Player Name> Pictionary 52 containing a starting sentence.

2. I'll send you someone else's sentence. You'll have arounds 7 to draw (or otherwise art) the sentence and send me a link to it in the PM chain you started in #1.

3. You'll be sent someone else's picture. You'll have 3 days to send me a description of that picture.

4. I'll keep sending round the pictures and sentences in alternating rounds.

5. I'll post all the results for your amusement and delectation.        

Sentence rules

Your description should only be one sentence, not a paragraph. Don't go crazy with the subclauses. The spirit of what you think is being shown is more important than the details - your interpretation is what we want!

Picture rules

Spoiler

Any kind of visual art which has been completely created by you is great. Most people will either draw on paper and photograph/scan it, or use digital drawing software such as MS Paint. But feel free to unleash your creativity. For example, in the past there has been Plasticine pictionary.

Please link me to a PNG or JPG hosted elsewhere (e.g. people often use imgur.com). Make sure the picture link doesn't give any clues to the image or its origins. It should be a size where we can easily see it, and should be rotated to be the correct way round.

The only restrictions are: use of letters in drawings is not allowed; it must be entirely your own work - there shouldn't be any kind of copying/pasting from google images (though using them as reference material is fine).

A guide to how some Pictionary players are often depicted.  - You do not have to follow these and are free to create your own versions, but may help you understand pictures or give you inspiration.  Often these are plays on peoples normal Avatar / Board Name / Interests/hobbies

Spoiler

Buckwheat is a flower

Pebble is a Yellow Little Miss

RhaenysB is blonde  sometimes black cat with a Targaryen sigual

TitanCat is a Parrot.   (everyone forgets the cabin)

RhaenysBee is a blonde princess

56 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

anyone can play just bonus rounds if they want.  They don't have to play in the full game.

I've not created any bonus yet, but will send you something when I think of one

Cool! Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Barbiesnur said:

I'm in, I wanna join! :)

You might need to make some posts in the main forums (anything but Forum Games) because of the messages ... it used to be that you couldn't send private messages if you hadn't made any posts before (posts in Forum Games don't count).

Welcome to the game!

@HelenaExMachina I think Pebble meant to tag this person!

13 hours ago, Barbiesnur said:

I'm in, I wanna join! :)

Hi,  I have sent you a message,  hopefully you are able to respond it it.  I will need you to create a sentence I can send out to other people

If not you will need to make one post in any Non Forum games thread.  - eg the intro thread in GenChat is a good place.

We now have 4 players.   5 would be really good to have and makes for a reasonable game

I also have bonus rounds for those that want one while we wait.  of you want one please ask me

You should now have a sentence to draw.

You have 5 days to complete your drawing.  but feel free to do it in 5 mins.  You have till Lunchtime ish on Saturday.  UK time

Those that complete early or anyone reading this may request a bonus chain.  I have one ready to describe and 1 ready to draw.

Archived