R.I.P. Thread 2: A Celebration Of Lives Well Lived

39 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Probably could have landed a role in either the following seasons of House of the Dragon or in A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms

I was waiting for the day that he'd be cast in something. He would have fit perfectly in GRRM's world.

Here is Stevenson just a month ago on stage for the Star Wars Celebration, discussing his role (alongside Lars Mikkelsen) in Ahsoka. He looked to be in good health:

Enjoyed him in many things, but to me he will always be Pullo, as McKidd will always be Vorenus. What the Sopranos represented for the youth of so many others, Rome (and to a lesser degree Deadwood) represented for mine. 

8 hours ago, James Arryn said:

Enjoyed him in many things, but to me he will always be Pullo, as McKidd will always be Vorenus. What the Sopranos represented for the youth of so many others, Rome (and to a lesser degree Deadwood) represented for mine. 

Hum, no McKidd will always be Tommy MacKenzie. Not your point, but still ahd to set teh record straight on this one.

18 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

2023 sucks!

Tina Turner didn’t die. She just went back to her much cooler, kinder, home dimension. Because 2023 sucks.

On the 2023 sucks note.

Tina Turner dies a few days before Kissinger turns 100. Food for thought.