What is the asoiaf-fanbase called?

Falcon2909

52 minutes ago, Curled Finger said:

Joe Magician calls us Ass Waffles.   That's a play on Asoif pronounciation as a word.   Sounds French like Asswof.   I think we are just a bunch of nerds who were gobsmacked by a truly great tale.  

I remember watching a Youtube video, probably Rawrist or something, and I saw the green and red apple sigil. I immediately said "that's House Fossoway." I knew then I was a nerd.

21 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

He calls people like us ass waffles? Prick. 

Nono.  He is a moderator on reddit.  He and some of the other moderators have a youtube channel that basically reviews posts.   They haven't done anything in a long time but they were very funny.  That's actually where ass waffle began.  It's just a play on a made up word Asoiaf.  Don't hate Joe Magician because I made a poor presentation of the evolution of the term--it's all in fun.  

8 minutes ago, Nathan Stark said:

I remember watching a Youtube video, probably Rawrist or something, and I saw the green and red apple sigil. I immediately said "that's House Fossoway." I knew then I was a nerd.

I wore my House Tully socks yesterday.  All the others are long gone the dryer ate them.  

1 hour ago, Curled Finger said:

Joe Magician calls us Ass Waffles.   That's a play on Asoif pronounciation as a word.

I love this. I want a t-shirt.

Alternatives:

Seven Kingdunces.

Pesterosi.

Weirdwoods. Nerdwoods?

Bands of the King.

Walleyes.

Martinets. 

2 minutes ago, Seams said:

I love this. I want a t-shirt.

Alternatives:

Seven Kingdunces.

Pesterosi.

Weirdwoods. Nerdwoods?

Bands of the King.

Walleyes.

Martinets. 

Joe Magician has his own youtube channel by the same name.  I understand you can get the ass waffle shirt--it's a giant peach sitting on a waffle from his channel.  He also sells ass waffle leggings.  Boy we are a fun bunch aren't we!  

36 minutes ago, Curled Finger said:

Nono.  He is a moderator on reddit.  He and some of the other moderators have a youtube channel that basically reviews posts.   They haven't done anything in a long time but they were very funny.  That's actually where ass waffle began.  It's just a play on a made up word Asoiaf.  Don't hate Joe Magician because I made a poor presentation of the evolution of the term--it's all in fun.  

Oh, OK. :idea:

Archived