Will resurrected Jon be able to get an erection?

Odej

According to George R. R. Martin, Beric is no longer a living being after his first death; his heart does not beat and blood does not flow through his veins. In Martin's own words, Beric is "a wight animated by fire instead of by ice."

So, it's fair to think that if Melisandre ressurrect Jon by R'hllor's power just like Thoros of Myr did to Beric, Jon will be in the same condition. He will be a wight animated by fire with no blood flowing through his veins. So how can he get a erection and have sex with Dany, Sansa, Val or anybody? Will be this the doom of Jonerys? :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Odej said:

So, it's fair to think that if Melisandre ressurrect Jon by R'hllor's power just like Thorys of Myr did to Beric, Jon will be in the same condition. He will be a wight animated by fire with no blood flowing through his veins. So how can he get a erection and have sex with Dany, Sansa, Val or anybody? Will be this the doom of Jonerys? :unsure:

Unbelievable!  Jon swore an oath to not have children.  He may take that one seriously.  He won't reproduce as a human but it is very possible for him to mate with Arya after they have turned to direwolves.  I am not doubting a Ghost and Nymeria mating and producing wolf cubs.  It will happen. 

18 minutes ago, Odej said:

What's your theory?

I don't have a theory, I have an educated guess. We don't know the extent of Jon's wounds, so its a real possibility that Jon lost conciousness without dying. And there's George R. R. Martin's comment; "you think Jon's dead, do you?" That makes me think he isn't dead.

1 minute ago, Nathan Stark said:

I don't have a theory, I have an educated guess. We don't know the extent of Jon's wounds, so its a real possibility that Jon lost conciousness without dying. And there's George R. R. Martin's comment; "you think Jon's dead, do you?" That makes me think he isn't dead.

Martin also famously said: "What is dead can never die." :D

1 hour ago, LynnS said:

I don't know.  When you're dead the blood pools in your extremities and they tend to fall off.  Or you go blind.  It's one of the two.  See Coldhands...

Yeah, I wonder if the blood pooled on his penis as well and turned black, just like his hands, since it's also an extremity. Poor man.

1 hour ago, Nathan Stark said:

He seems to lose consciousness the moment he was hit by the fourth time. He may have just passed out instead of dying, but we don't know if the blows stopped there. Hm, I don't know. To be honest, I think the possibility that he was only injured would be an act of cowardice on the part of the writer.

41 minutes ago, Odej said:

He seems to lose consciousness the moment he was hit by the fourth time. He may have just passed out instead of dying, but we don't know if the blows stopped there. Hm, I don't know. To be honest, I think the possibility that he was only injured would be an act of cowardice on the part of the writer.

Why do you say its bad writing if Jon was just injured? Getting life threatening wounds, but surviving them seems just like a cliffhanger put in for dramatic effect and to keep the readers hooked.

2 hours ago, The Lord of the Crossing said:

Unbelievable!  Jon swore an oath to not have children.  He may take that one seriously.  He won't reproduce as a human but it is very possible for him to mate with Arya after they have turned to direwolves.  I am not doubting a Ghost and Nymeria mating and producing wolf cubs.  It will happen. 

Yuck! :rolleyes:

Archived