Will resurrected Jon be able to get an erection?

Odej

I like how both the title and the OP are so straightforward. No circling around, just asking the question everyone wants to hear. 

But I'm fairly confident Jon will have a child (or multiple children), even tough he will die to his wound if he hadn't yet. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

I tend to treat a thread about Jon's undead junk with the appropriate level of seriousness.

I mean, it's hard not to. 

It's a legitimate question though.

5 minutes ago, LynnS said:

The thread is amusing.  The question: If Jon is dead, would he really want to? 

LOL

Well Jon won't really be dead would he. He'd be undead.

I'm sure he would have sex and produce children if it served his agenda. All undead fire people in the series have a specific goal or agenda that drives them. With Beric, it was justice in the Riverlands. With Catelyn, it appears to be vengeance for the Red Wedding and finding/crowning her daughters. With Jon...?

4 minutes ago, BlackLightning said:

It's a legitimate question though.

LOL

Well Jon won't really be dead would he. He'd be undead.

I'm sure he would have sex and produce children if it served his agenda. All undead fire people in the series have a specific goal or agenda that drives them. With Beric, it was justice in the Riverlands. With Catelyn, it appears to be vengeance for the Red Wedding and finding/crowning her daughters. With Jon...?

I'd say "sticking them with the pointy end" is top of his agenda.

This is a question that’s occurred to me too, and it’s another thorn in the side of the likely Jon-Dany romance.

I only recently noticed that almost all of the male/female sex scenes in ASOIAF are written from the man’s perspective. As far as I can recall, the only one we’ve gotten from a woman is Asha in ADWD. Even the Dany scenes usually cut off right before they begin, or it’s just a throwaway line like “she mounted him” and then it’s over. I wonder if GRRM is uncomfortable writing sex scenes from a woman’s perspective. 

Archived