Will resurrected Jon be able to get an erection?

Odej

On 1/10/2022 at 9:17 AM, Falcon2909 said:

He'll probably fuck through Ghost (like varvmyr did with his pets)

Must have missed that!

Perhaps his manner of resurrection will be different than Beric's. I have thought that perhaps Jon is really just deep frozen as he was not quite dead when thrown in an ice cell.(somewhere icy anyway). He may warg Ghost until his body heals. Or become an animal hopping soul. Perhaps he could end up taking over Robert Strong.

Bonehead won't get resurrected.  The Others will reanimate him in wight format though.  Still, Jonarya has to happen and the only way it can is through their wolves.  Ghost + Nymeria = a new pack of furry, four-legged Starks.  The wolves will be back, literally.

7 hours ago, Castellan said:

Must have missed that!

Perhaps his manner of resurrection will be different than Beric's. I have thought that perhaps Jon is really just deep frozen as he was not quite dead when thrown in an ice cell.(somewhere icy anyway). He may warg Ghost until his body heals. Or become an animal hopping soul. Perhaps he could end up taking over Robert Strong.

Ice cell means instant hyporthermia nad forstbite foe someone who has to be taken care of immediately, meaning his clothes has to be taken down to people to be able to do anything about his wounds. 

Anyone with a limited amount of knowledge about the subject (or biology in general) should realise how dumb of an idea this actually is, considering Jon Snow could lose multiple litres of blood in a matter of minutes. And that number doesn't have to be more than 2. That's about the amount of blood (in litres) a grown male has to lose to be completely unable to survive without modern medical help. 

That being said, George may as well do it. Who knows what he thinks is possible. 

On 1/11/2022 at 10:33 AM, LynnS said:

The thread is amusing.  The question: If Jon is dead, would he really want to? 

This thread is hilarious but I do think that it's a legitimate question because it's been hinted at in the text that Jon will have some type of sex big sex scene outside of his cave experience with Ygritte. As he's dead and his physical body can no longer get the proverbial juices flowing, one has to ask, how will it happen.

For what it's worth, my money is on it happening in the astral plane/weirwood net— whatever you want to call it...prior to his spirit being drawn back into his body. 

42 minutes ago, Stormy4400 said:

This thread is hilarious but I do think that it's a legitimate question because it's been hinted at in the text that Jon will have some type of sex big sex scene outside of his cave experience with Ygritte. As he's dead and his physical body can no longer get the proverbial juices flowing, one has to ask, how will it happen.

For what it's worth, my money is on it happening in the astral plane/weirwood net— whatever you want to call it...prior to his spirit being drawn back into his body. 

Apparently he'll need some sort of magic ring.

On 1/8/2022 at 5:30 PM, Odej said:

So, it's fair to think that if Melisandre ressurrect Jon by R'hllor's power just like Thoros of Myr did to Beric, Jon will be in the same condition. He will be a wight animated by fire with no blood flowing through his veins. So how can he get a erection and have sex with Dany, Sansa, Val or anybody? Will be this the doom of Jonerys? :unsure:

Jon and Arya are fated to fall in love.  Arya isn't at all squeamish about handling the dead.  I don't think she would mind marrying a zombie Jon beneath a weirwood tree.  Jonsa is another interesting mated pair but the triangle is not supposed to work that way.  Maybe Gendry, Arya, and Jon become wights and form a romance triangle. 

4 hours ago, James West said:

Maybe Gendry, Arya, and Jon become wights and form a romance triangle. 

Wow. You can always see new things here. 

18 hours ago, Darryk said:

5 pages in and this question still isn't resolved. The suspense is killing me.

I guess you could say the *tension* is at its peak. 

He can always consult Melisandre:

A Dance with Dragons - Melisandre I

While the boy was gone, Melisandre washed herself and changed her robes. Her sleeves were full of hidden pockets, and she checked them carefully as she did every morning to make certain all her powders were in place. Powders to turn fire green or blue or silver, powders to make a flame roar and hiss and leap up higher than a man is tall, powders to make smoke. A smoke for truth, a smoke for lust, a smoke for fear, and the thick black smoke that could kill a man outright. The red priestess armed herself with a pinch of each of them.

But I suspect that only works on the living.

On 1/12/2022 at 3:38 AM, Bowen 747 said:

Bonehead won't get resurrected.  The Others will reanimate him in wight format though.  Still, Jonarya has to happen and the only way it can is through their wolves.  Ghost + Nymeria = a new pack of furry, four-legged Starks.  The wolves will be back, literally.

And what a story that will be! I can hardly wait until they get to the part where they're fighting over who gets to lift a leg on the Winterfell heart tree.

2 minutes ago, Aejohn the Conqueroo said:

And what a story that will be! I can hardly wait until they get to the part where they're fighting over who gets to lift a leg on the Winterfell heart tree.

It's a fine outline for a fanfiction, but sadly lacking in reality. 

While I haven't read the entire thread (sorry, not going through five pages of dick jokes), any topic on resurrections and erections would not be complete without mentioning the South Park episode "Spontaneous Combustion." 

The B story is Kyle is worried about his parents having marital difficulties because his father can't get a "nerection."  To solve this problem, the boys crucify Cartman, in the hopes he will eventually get a "res-erection," which they will in turn give to Kyle's dad.  Perhaps this quote more clearly explains it:

(Kyle walks in on his parents in bed together)
Kyle: Don't worry guys, I'm getting an erection as we speak!  Well actually it's Cartman that's getting the erection, but after he's gonna come over and give it to you.  So, buck up!
(Kyle leaves)
Sheila: We have a very strange little boy Gerald.

Archived