Will resurrected Jon be able to get an erection?

Odej

3 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

It's a fine outline for a fanfiction, but sadly lacking in reality. 

Says who. You just have to connect the dots. 

Dogs pee on trees. This is the first clue. Then obviously the Starks are all gonna die, so they all steal the bodies of their truest friends, the direwolves. Then of course, we can all agree dogs are related to direwolves tru wolves, so they would pee on trees eventually. (not that they do it for that reason, but that doesn't matter). Now of course, the greatest achievement, when it comes to peeing on trees is to pee on a weirwood tree. This is all connected. Bran could literally pee himself that way, which is obviously cool. 

30 minutes ago, Daeron the Daring said:

Says who. You just have to connect the dots. 

Dogs pee on trees. This is the first clue. Then obviously the Starks are all gonna die, so they all steal the bodies of their truest friends, the direwolves. Then of course, we can all agree dogs are related to direwolves tru wolves, so they would pee on trees eventually. (not that they do it for that reason, but that doesn't matter). Now of course, the greatest achievement, when it comes to peeing on trees is to pee on a weirwood tree. This is all connected. Bran could literally pee himself that way, which is obviously cool. 

That's it that's the ending. Summer fighting off Shaggy Dog, Ghost and Nym's angry pack all trying to piss on Bran's head. Sort of a 'scouring of the roots' for wolf lovers. 

Now that that's settled, anyone know any good books to read?

On 1/14/2022 at 12:51 PM, Daeron the Daring said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

I believe it fits the occasion. 

On 1/14/2022 at 1:24 PM, Aejohn the Conqueroo said:

Now that that's settled, anyone know any good books to read?

Well, there's Lord of the Rings, all the Star Wars Legends, I've heard the Wheel of Time is excellent, and an oldy, but a goody: Mother Goose. 

On 1/16/2022 at 11:09 AM, Jaenara Belarys said:

Well, there's Lord of the Rings, all the Star Wars Legends, I've heard the Wheel of Time is excellent, and an oldy, but a goody: Mother Goose. 

I'm under somewhat considerable pressure from the wife to read Wheel of Time. I watched the first episode of the TV show though and it really turned me off. We'll see...

I've been reading some Irvine Welsh just because there's not enough horrible in my life, but I think it's time to move back into fantasy. Like I said, we'll see...

I could always reread Fire and Blood again...

Archived