Asoiaf Discord server invite doesn't work

VisenyasDragon

Hi, i'm new to the forum, so if i'm posting it in the wrong spot, please forgive me.

i don't really have a lot of people to talk about asoiaf, so the discord server sidebar on here looks like it could be great fun. I clicked on it, and it just shows an empty page. Can someone post a new, valid invite here or send one to me, please?

thanks a lot

6 minutes ago, dolgorukov said:

Hi, i'm new to the forum, so if i'm posting it in the wrong spot, please forgive me.

i don't really have a lot of people to talk about asoiaf, so the discord server sidebar on here looks like it could be great fun. I clicked on it, and it just shows an empty page. Can someone post a new, valid invite here or send one to me, please?

thanks a lot

Thanks for reporting this. I'll look into it. It

On 1/25/2022 at 10:59 PM, dolgorukov said:

thanks a lot

Hello there,

I think we have managed to get this fixed. Could you try it again? And if it does not work, can you explain a bit further what you see happening when you try to use it to get into the server?

Archived