Dating thread - “OOPS! I Did It Again” edition

Chataya de Fleury

8 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Because the thread is getting close to 21 pages. All apologies to the newly freed Ms.Spears for misuse of her song lyrics.

1.  Happy birthday!

2.  There was a young man that I "dated" (sometimes more dating, sometimes less...) in college that we called "as God as my witness I will never, ever, go there again."  Reader, I went there enough again that we just shortened it to "as God" eventually.  

3 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

1.  Happy birthday!

2.  There was a young man that I "dated" (sometimes more dating, sometimes less...) in college that we called "as God as my witness I will never, ever, go there again."  Reader, I went there enough again that we just shortened it to "as God" eventually.  

They're always the most fun...until they're not.  I had one of those before husband #2.  Thank God I came to my senses.

You get away from those folks and sort of shake it off and realize you've been in a trance or something...it's definitely a drug of some sort.

3 hours ago, Elder Sister said:

They're always the most fun...until they're not.  I had one of those before husband #2.  Thank God I came to my senses.

You get away from those folks and sort of shake it off and realize you've been in a trance or something...it's definitely a drug of some sort.

The thing about me is…I give chances. I gave W two chances. Got burned again and basically knew there was no change going to happen.

I gave peebs chances….and then, when he confessed exactly what was going on (because at that point, he had to), there was a Block-Delete action involved. However, I knew he was a seriously toxic person, before that moment. So, I had eyes wide open. 

The one person to whom I gave a chance and he took it and ruined it was…Second Ex. Second Ex had a severe drinking problem. He got sober; however, got addicted to religion in the process. I could still put up with that (it’s pretty amazing what I will do for regular Vitamin D, ha) but then there were other problems. 

This may or may not last. 
Also, both my son and my hairdresser groaned when I told them that he and I were back together :rofl: My son was like, “MOM! Noooooo” as he gave me a ride to my office at 11 am as I told him where I’d been the night before. Hairdresser sent emojis of crying / angry face. 

34 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

The thing about me is…I give chances. I gave W two chances. Got burned again and basically knew there was no change going to happen.

I gave peebs chances….and then, when he confessed exactly what was going on (because at that point, he had to), there was a Block-Delete action involved. However, I knew he was a seriously toxic person, before that moment. So, I had eyes wide open. 

The one person to whom I gave a chance and he took it and ruined it was…Second Ex. Second Ex had a severe drinking problem. He got sober; however, got addicted to religion in the process. I could still put up with that (it’s pretty amazing what I will do for regular Vitamin D, ha) but then there were other problems. 

Also, both my son and my hairdresser groaned when I told them that he and I were back together :rofl: My son was like, “MOM! Noooooo” as he gave me a ride to my office at 11 am as I told him where I’d been the night before. Hairdresser sent emojis of crying / angry face. 

I am with your son and the hairdresser, this man is unworthy and dick is his only selling point. Dick is plentiful and of low value. You are neither.

4 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

2nd chances are fine. there are loads of happy, loving relationships where someone gave someone a 2nd chance.

But probbaly not when you get to 4th, 5th, 6th chances.  As long as he knows he is on his 'don't fuck this up' warning, you will be fine. 

Edited by BigFatCoward

11 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Not touching this should I stay or should I go (The Clash raise on your Britney, classical move) stuff with a pole. I am more for the practical questions. Post coital-activity: Did you watch Tucker Carlson tonight together, or did you prefer Hillary Clinton's book as audiobook? 

Or did you comproise on the audio book of 50 shades read by RBG and Scalia - thank you so much ty for sending me the audio file, that was arguably the most disturbing thing ever. I've no idea where you found it, and I really don't want to know. And yes, I've deleted it already. 10 minutes were more than enough.

1 hour ago, TheLastWolf said:

I asked her what was on the menu

Me-n-u

Texted only, but still...

Am I reading this too far?

What are you asking here?  She's clearly flirting. 

Are you asking whether such a response indicates she's looking for sexytimes?  That would depend on the woman, but it's a promising sign to say the least. 

1 hour ago, Maithanet said:

What are you asking here?  She's clearly flirting. 

:agree: :wub:

1 hour ago, Maithanet said:

Are you asking whether such a response indicates she's looking for sexytimes?  That would depend on the woman, but it's a promising sign to say the least. 

Everything crossed, literally

And lockdown's just announced to be retreating here, so no more TLW here @theforum for couple months more, so bear with my absence 

2 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

:agree: :wub:

Everything crossed, literally

And lockdown's just announced to be retreating here, so no more TLW here @theforum for couple months more, so bear with my absence 

Uh huh, we’ve heard this before :P

But, if it happens, enjoy your forum break :)

54 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Most of my men try and return after far less time than that :rofl:

So you take them (most) back :laugh: ? Or should it have been 'to' instead of 'and"?

10 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:
10 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Uh huh, we’ve heard this before :P

I returned after 2 months

I should've been more clearer, the first time I took a long break from our forum was planned for 3 months, came back in one. 2nd time, planned 6, returned in 2. Now planned two, but i bet it'll be longer before I return coz of some factors

On 2/1/2022 at 9:27 AM, TheLastWolf said:

The silence tells me everybody is planning something big for Valentine's Day... 

Reveal hidden contents

and i'm exits come Friday Chats, wont disappoint

Actually, the whole Valentine’s Day thing is a really good question. Hmmmmm….