Dating thread - “OOPS! I Did It Again” edition

Chataya de Fleury

@Chataya de Fleury - thedutchy is a very good beginner tutorial site (not linking because NSFW, but it’s educational, not anything smutty).  And I’d recommend finding a reputable safety class if you have one in your area - all bodies are different, and even basic ties sometimes can hit nerves/joints in negative ways. 

Dating for me has been…weird.  Took a step back on the relationship escalator with  my regular weekly date, Ms. M - she wants a little more emotional connection than what I am capable of right now, so we are just seeing each other for lunch dates.  Having regular climbing meet-ups with some kinky people, and gotten to know a guy acquaintance better through it - he’s bi and respectfully has told me I’m his guy type, which was unexpected and really set my head spinning at this point in my life. I’m rarely attracted to men, and haven’t had any real scenario where there was mutual interest and could pursue it - but 2022 might be that year.

I'm going to make Mr. ES a chocolate layer cake for V'day.

He'll get me something but no one ever buys me chocolates, which is what I always want.  So I'll probably buy myself some.  :D

Yay, @HelenaExMachina! That's wonderful!

Edited by Elder Sister

On 2/6/2022 at 8:57 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

So, I spoke with the friend who asked me to go to the wedding with her during the week, bit my tongue and just directly asked how she had intended it. She had meant it as a date but had been nervous to ask in case I said no and things got weird between us, so she'd framed it in a way that it could have been a date or just as friends. Anyway, we talked about it at length, decided to treat it as a date, and we had a wonderful time at the wedding. We've made plans for the next couple of weekends (making the most of it as we both have very busy schedules for March and April) so I guess we'll see how things go

Niiiiiice!!!! Super happy for you!!!

1 hour ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Ouch, this did not go the way this guy thought it was going to!

I gave my husband a threesome — and then I left him for a woman

https://nypost.com/2022/02/07/women-are-leaving-their-husbands-for-girlfriends?utm_source=drive&utm_campaign=android_nypost

The link to ‘mom has ruler tattoo to measure the penis size of partners’ was quite the story as well. :laugh:

Btw, my boyfriend asked me about my opinions on gemstones the other day...we're on ring watch people...

:blushing::wub:

(Don't worry, we have great communication and have actually talked about getting married several times, but the timeline has been purposefully vague!)

13 hours ago, Starkess said:

Btw, my boyfriend asked me about my opinions on gemstones the other day...we're on ring watch people...

:blushing::wub:

(Don't worry, we have great communication and have actually talked about getting married several times, but the timeline has been purposefully vague!)

I don’t know if I’d ever want a ring again. So much societal expectation, although maybe those are less these days and at my age.

But, you are excited, so congratulations!!!

Edited by Chataya de Fleury

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, I'll consider it once my brain stops trying to break out of my skull with a jackhammer.

On the one hand, it has the potential to be grenade dropped into the middle of my social life. On the other hand, I've lost count of the number of potential matches I've talked myself out of due to possible messiness. Maybe time to break that pattern.