Craster is a Stark

On 2/5/2022 at 10:09 PM, Winds of Winter blow cold said:

Ugh! This again?! WHY??!!

Put on your tinfoil hat and prepare. 

This lot of Stark haters is probably just the same person with an army of accounts. You'll note that they post a bit, then disappear, along with the vast majority of them having less than 500 posts, except for a few. 

Their posts also all cover the same format, and they all sound the same. 

Would you concur, @TheLastWolf?

I wonder why battle field threads like this one don't get shut down , but if a few people start having fun with shipping then that goes down! 

honestly , the concept of Craster Stark could be an intriguing discussion..one that could lead to ideas about possible connections between Starks and the Others .. or how Starks (obviously series' protagonists) can defeat them.... but NOOOO... the OP has to be written in a manner that has no evidence and is clearly not at all open minded about the consequences of his theory<_<

On 1/28/2022 at 6:29 PM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

I posted on this subject matter in 2016.  My post has been archived and no longer available but here is a link to the discussion.

The Night's King came from House Stark.  The corpse queen, who I believe will be Arya in this iteration, carefully chose this one man to be her mate.  Genetic compatibility is the reason.  They had surviving offsprings and those are the ancestors of the White Walkers.  The Starks, Craster, and the White Walkers share DNA.  Moreover, Craster is a Stark. 

Allow me to post again, for those who cannot open the link to the 2016 thread:

The white walkers protected Craster like a shepherd protected his flock.  I also think Craster and the Starks are closely related by blood. 

• 2 weeks later...

These theories are honestly the result of R+L=J and other blood destiny theories spread around. Every character of import now has to have some ultra secret powerful bloodline that no one knows of. Craster is a title, not bloodline. 

Jon is a repeat of Ned.  Ned sends the king's son to Essos and keeps the son of his sister around.  Jon unknowingly repeats when he sent the son of King Mance away while keeping the Stark around.  The Stark boys who remained are possibly the result of brother-sister and brother-daughter marriage. 

The ripple effect if the boy survives is the Stark kinship with the White Walkers.  If they accepted Craster's sons they will accept a Stark like Jon.  The telepathy capability of the Starks is surely present in Craster's child.  The White Walkers would welcome Jon and the boy to their family.  Jon will come back a hateful wight.  I cannot imagine the horror he will unleash in the north if he uses the other wights to get revenge for the Starks.    

On 2/8/2022 at 4:51 PM, EggBlue said:

honestly , the concept of Craster Stark could be an intriguing discussion..one that could lead to ideas about possible connections between Starks and the Others

There is power in Kings blood... Kings of Winter... and all those "Stark" babies being turned into Others as sacrifices. That's an interesting possibility.

A battle is about to begin at the wall between the Brotherhood and the Wildlings.  The kid is in danger.  He will need a protector.  Would that be Ghost?  The boy is a Stark.  The wolf may connect with him.  

Archived