MLB 2022: No Pitchers Allowed

Myshkin

as one of Joc's fathers I will speak on behalf of myself and hope that his other father @Myshkin agrees that we are deeply disappointed in our son for joining the giants. that salary better be worth it as he is going to bed without dessert until he retires or leaves that team. he has brought terrible shame to our household. 

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Just wow...

dodgers  fans social media is easily 80% pro bauer. it's fucking gross. i never wanted the prick. he was a shithead even before all of the other shit came out. 

pay him. cut him. get him the fuck off the team.  see what club will be willing to pick him up.

53 minutes ago, MercenaryChef said:

dodgers  fans social media is easily 80% pro bauer. it's fucking gross. i never wanted the prick. he was a shithead even before all of the other shit came out. 

pay him. cut him. get him the fuck off the team.  see what club will be willing to pick him up.

One assumes he'd be a fit for the Cleveland Browns...

(And sorry for the damn double quote...)

Trevor Bauer is a terrible person, and I wish him an unhappy life. 

Cardinals lose Flaherty and Reyes to shoulder injuries. It seems like a century ago that I thought Alex Reyes was a future HOFer as he annihilated MiLB pitching. Poor dude has had a major injury like, every damn year of his short career. Flaherty's shoulder inflammation is probably going to end up worse than they're making it sound now, as per standard Cardinals yearly Pitcher Down For Months saga goes. Good thing we signed three arms who no one has heard of, and not an actual reliable goddamn starting pitcher. Argh. 

6 hours ago, DMC said:

Ok, so who had Carlos Correa to the Twins for three years, $35 million a year, and opt outs after both years?  Totally the obvious choice.

Nearly spit OJ onto my screen reading this. Shit, that's awesome.

13 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Nearly spit OJ onto my screen reading this. Shit, that's awesome.

I just love how the Yankees traded for Donaldson -- giving the Twins much of the money needed to make this deal -- then spent difference between Correa and Donaldson's contract on Anthony Rizzo.  And now there's not even the longterm contract excuse!  They effectively traded two years of Josh Donaldson and Anthony Rizzo for one-to-three years of Carlos Correa.  Heckuva job Evil Empire!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived