MLB 2022: No Pitchers Allowed

Myshkin

On 4/15/2022 at 2:35 PM, Myshkin said:

Tell me something I don’t know. You should know that your husband and I are in constant contact. It would not be unfair to categorize what we have as an “emotional affair”. Go Blue!

Just you shut your mouth! Go Dodgers!

14 hours ago, Nictarion said:

It’s going to be another long year for the Reds, but this kid really is something else. 

That sounds amazing, but one assumes he'll blow his arm out before the All Star Break, right?  No one can sustain that kind of pace at the MLB level, right?

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Why is there a baseball game in the 6th inning on a Monday before noon? Who is attending this game, especially after Easter? 

I'm happy we're kicking the Red Sox's ass, but this is weird. 

Something to do with Patriot Day and/or the Boston Marathon isn't it?  I think it has more to do with the actual calendar date, rather than Easter...

6 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Something to do with Patriot Day and/or the Boston Marathon isn't it?  I think it has more to do with the actual calendar date, rather than Easter...

So you’re saying it’s got nothing to do with Jebus? I’m pretty sure that blasphemy bud.

My beloved MC and Kair are at Chavez Ravine (blue heaven on earth) right now, and the rest of us are not. But I’m not jealous, because I love them and they deserve this evening of wonder and beauty.

12 hours ago, Myshkin said:

My beloved MC and Kair are at Chavez Ravine (blue heaven on earth) right now, and the rest of us are not. But I’m not jealous, because I love them and they deserve this evening of wonder and beauty.

although the game wasn't what we wantedin terms of dodgers pitching or hitting we still enjoyed ourselves. the mariachi band playing in the bleachers before the game and between innings was glorious. hearing literally thousands of dodgers faithful singing along was brilliant.

a trip to chavez ravine is always beautiful. fuck, i love that place.

Way to go Miggy. In baseball's long history only 6 guys had 500 HR's with 3000 hits, until you made it 7!

Only six other players have 3,000 hits and 500 homers: Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, Palmeiro, Pujols, Rodriguez and Eddie Murray.

And now Miguel Cabrera joins them.

So...through a tenth of the season, the Blue Jays and Yanks are tied with the best record in the AL at 10-6 (probably Seattle too in a couple innings).  Meanwhile, in the NL West, 4 teams are 10-6 or better.  

Archived