MLB 2022: No Pitchers Allowed

Myshkin

Aaron Judge is going to make the Yankees give him a crazy ass contract.  He's 3 for 3 tonight with two homers and a double.  He's also played center field about a third of the time this season.

Anybody got a hot take on the Josh Donaldson/Tim Anderson controversy?  Was watching the game last night and the ESPN booth all seemed to agree he should be suspended.  Ravech seemed to settle on a couple games, but Eduardo Perez pushed back and said it should be "much more" than that.  I agree it should be more - my first impulse was maybe a week or two so..about ten games I guess.  Any other thoughts?  More than that?

At least a week. Can't have this shit. Donaldson can get fucked. He has absolutely no defense -- despite the many that he (and racist apologists) have tried to muster.

25 minutes ago, Week said:

At least a week. Can't have this shit. Donaldson can get fucked. He has absolutely no defense -- despite the many that he (and racist apologists) have tried to muster.

Is it truly an inside joke if the other guy isn't in on it.  He should get a week at least (and I am a Yankees fan).

This one is tricky. I don't think the intent was racist, but it obviously offended Anderson and that's what's important. A game or two probably sends the right message. 

Yankees' fans in attendance also shouldn't get a pass. They were apparently chanting "Jackie" the next day when Anderson was at the plate. Their intent was much more transparent. 

I think intent is clear enough. 1 game is an embarrassment. They should add games after his appeal. Clearly shows intent, lack of understanding, and remorse.

Cole took a perfect game into the seventh tonight after Taillon took one into the eighth last night and Cortes dominated again yesterday afternoon.  The Yanks starting pitching is historically good after a third of a season, and I'm still waiting to be woken up.  Oh, and Aaron Judge hit his 20th homer tonight.

On 6/3/2022 at 9:34 PM, DMC said:

Cole took a perfect game into the seventh tonight after Taillon took one into the eighth last night and Cortes dominated again yesterday afternoon.  The Yanks starting pitching is historically good after a third of a season, and I'm still waiting to be woken up.  Oh, and Aaron Judge hit his 20th homer tonight.

I think Aaron Judge might be good.

Unfortunately, I don't know how he gets signed. He both deserves way more than he'll be offered and is an enormous injury risk. I mean, so was Tatis and that contract has not started well (though may be fine eventually anyway).

Archived