House Frey's downfall

What form do you think that the downfall of House Frey will have once the consequences of the Red Wedding and their other actions fully catch up with them ? 

How should this downfall start ? Will it be caused by the death of the Late Walder Frey, or by something else ? How and when do you think that the old weasel will finally die ? 

What should be the fate of the other leaders and perpetrators of the Red Wedding such as Lame Lothar, Black Walder or Walder Rivers ? 
How many Freys are going to die ? Will they end up losing the Twins or at least most of their powers ? 

Also will there be at least some mini civil war between them over who should be the new Lord of the Twins ?  
Who will be involved in their fall other than Lady Stoneheart and the Brotherhood Without Banners ?

it's fair to say lots of Freys will probably die... either in Stoneheart's ropes , by Nymerya's pack , maybe Arya or in war. Black Walder might kill a lot of his kin after Late Walder's passing to become lord, but I think the Others will take care of him since gods hate kinslayers . with all that , I still can't see Frey line to die out. maybe Walder Rivers end up inheriting the Twins or better yet, one of the numerous girls . (remembering the warrior lady Frey from dance)

11 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

So you're basically at the point where you're starting threads daily now. Maybe consider this thread for the small little questions you have:

you're right . but technically his questions are not small and almost no one else starts threads in the books' forum... so, what the harm?!

7 minutes ago, EggBlue said:

you're right . but technically his questions are not small and almost no one else starts threads in the books' forum... so, what the harm?!

The vast majority of the threads don't last very long and are inconsequential. Small Questions is good for his questions. Besides, this is just a magnet for the Never Stark team. 

1 hour ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

The vast majority of the threads don't last very long and are inconsequential. Small Questions is good for his questions. Besides, this is just a magnet for the Never Stark team. 

that's true. however, with what I've seen in Small Qs thread , it's mostly a place for straight questions -like "where did Tyrion live" - rather than discussions - like the ones Terror starts . so , it might be a good idea if someone starts a thread for daily conversations on book plots and characters( what will happen discussions , what if scenarios , clarifying what happened before , etc.) 

as for Never Stark camp, I don't think it's thread author to blame. he doesn't seem like a Stark hater fanatic and his is an honest set of questions. to be honest , most topics could be discussed in a civil manner and we shouldn't shut people up to avoid attracting debate bulys (yes, that's what they basically are ). the certain bunch you mentioned can literally turn anything into a shit show (sorry for the language ) ! for example, some time ago there was a thread called "Ashara looking for husband" ,to paraphrase . now, I don't have any enmity towards the author; but instead of setting up a fair argument, she had simply wrote something like " she was flirty because I say so and she was pregnant because why else look for a husband and her children are Jon and Aegon the fucking imposters ! long live Dany" ! the conclusion in itself that Aegon or Jon not being Targs is a plausible one but she had turned it around by clearly working towards her own agenda which shouldn't really exist since it's just a freakin fantasy book!

I reckon a lot o Freys are gonna die, but a bunch will survive tough, they gonna get a black reputation as a house, like some of the nobles who were lords of harrenhal.

Maybe Walder Frey is gonna survive until the end, that would be glorious.

Anyway we have the likes of Roslin, Olyvar, Perwin... Who are probably away from the heat of lady stoneheart and the likes.

And people crying in this forum because a lot of people are badmouthing Starks, jesus, go to bed... You guys are embarassing.

22 minutes ago, Canon Claude said:

Sabitha Frey wasn’t a natural born Frey, she married into that house.

If anyone is going to inherit House Frey, I’d want it to be Perwyn or Olyvar.

I know but wasn't she a Frey cousin of Fool Frey ? Olyvar is a good one:agree:

1 minute ago, Terrorthatflapsinthenight9 said:

Only if you want it.  I'm not going to force anyone to start a new thread. 

you definitely won't make anyone do anything! but I suspect if Jaenaera (or anyone for that matter) starts a thread like that , you could be one of the people keeping it alive.. with taking some of your daily threads into that.. you know... anyways, that was the gist of my suggestion.

Jon will take the Twins through force, Ghost will very much be a factor.

I think he will find a reason to execute everyone until he gets to Big Walder who will have fallen in with the north, and Big Walder will rule the Twins. Big Walder is bold and intelligent, he can be trusted to act competently in his own self interest. Jon will guess that unlike the old and southern Freys, having lived in the north Big Walder will understand that the North remembers and southron games are not going to work in the long term while the north has strength. And he will know the Others are real and coming. Jon will give Big Walder the twins not because he's honourable and trustworthy, but because he will be experienced and smart enough to know to fear Jon and the Others.

Jon is going to carve his way south and in deciding who rules what, what will be important to him is that the leaders are viable to their people, capable in command and are going to turn up to the war for the dawn.

3 hours ago, Floki of the Ironborn said:

There's a theory that Olyvar Frey is the mysterious ward of Lord Rosby's, held up as a potential heir. Cersei doesn't want that, of course, but we'll see if Cersei will be able to do anything about it.

Actually it was Pycelle who was worried about the Rosby ward and possible heir, but Cersei dismissed his concerns and told him to shut up before he could even tell her who the ward is. 

Of course this another moment of stupidity may bite Cersei in the ass in TWOW, with her realizing too late who the ward is and see him become the new lord of Rosby before she could do anything to prevent it, if it's really Olyvar.

12 hours ago, Chancho said:

I reckon a lot o Freys are gonna die, but a bunch will survive tough, they gonna get a black reputation as a house, like some of the nobles who were lords of harrenhal.

Maybe Walder Frey is gonna survive until the end, that would be glorious.

Anyway we have the likes of Roslin, Olyvar, Perwin... Who are probably away from the heat of lady stoneheart and the likes.

And people crying in this forum because a lot of people are badmouthing Starks, jesus, go to bed... You guys are embarassing.

The Late Walder survives until the very end. Oh, that  would boil them good. As for who ends up as the new Lord of The Crossing I would say Black Walder after him and Lady Stoneheart kills a whole lot of them.Yeah, there's Olivar and Perwin and also 2 very young girls of uncertain parentage and Big Walder but, I doubt the kid will survives the Battle on the ice. 

Archived