Canadian Politics: more than a truck load of covidiots, eh?

A Horse Named Stranger

30 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I wonder if that includes the little island where we’ve both taken to raising flags!

It does indeed. Presumably a new ritual of boozy exchange will arise on that unwalled border. Some hockey talk, or not, edible oddities, and hopefully friendship and mutual respect in recognition of a changing world.  

On 6/16/2022 at 2:37 PM, Fragile Bird said:

Hey, peeps, I can now report the Justin Bieber French Vanilla iced coffee at Timmy’s is pretty good! The Tim it’s are too sweet, though.

Still got nothing on Starbucks though - the new chocolate cold brew is a masterpiece...

7 hours ago, Paxter said:

Still got nothing on Starbucks though - the new chocolate cold brew is a masterpiece...

The reason I don’t buy any Starbucks specialty drinks is because they are so laden with sugar. Americans traditionally live on soft drinks and instant coffee and bad brewed coffee that they lace with sugar, so it gave Starbucks a perfect opportunity to get customers by creating a cross between coffee, a soft drink, ice cream and whatever. That cold brew has 250 calories in a grande. A medium French vanilla at Timmies has 152 calories and the large has 220. I think other drinks are full of calories, but if I want an iced coffee I’ll order an iced coffee and if I want a milkshake I’ll order something else.

Nothing wrong with ordering that Starbucks drink, but not up my alley!

Well it seems that of all the  most developed countries in this world Canada did the best in reducing deaths and getting the most citizens vaccinated. Considering that we had no vaccine industry and had to buy on the open market, not a bad achievement.

30 minutes ago, maarsen said:

Well it seems that of all the  most developed countries in this world Canada did the best in reducing deaths and getting the most citizens vaccinated. Considering that we had no vaccine industry and had to buy on the open market, not a bad achievement.

Can you link a story?

Hey I’m not sure if anyone involved in law is on board; but Jordan Peterson, as stops pretending to not have a problem with the existence of trans people; accused the surgeon who did Elliot Page’s type surgery of committing a criminal practice doing such.

I was wondering if this could under Canadian law be considered liable

Brad Wall is such a fucking piece of shit. He quote tweeted me years ago, then backed out like he forgot his balls somewhere.

Would be interesting to know if there's anything possibly chargeable in these communications.

19 hours ago, JGP said:

Brad Wall is such a fucking piece of shit. He quote tweeted me years ago, then backed out like he forgot his balls somewhere.

Would be interesting to know if there's anything possibly chargeable in these communications.

Not sure it rises to the level of "counselling mischief" but I'd favour testing that. 

On 7/6/2022 at 4:25 PM, JGP said:

I like how they waited until the membership drive was over. He'll still be on the ballot too, allegedly.

Dirty deeds.

I think it's Ranked Choice, so that doesn't matter much.

Archived