Best couples in ASOIAF

On 2/14/2022 at 8:47 PM, Corvo the Crow said:

It's guy love between two guys.

You say it.

He found himself thinking of Robert more and more. He saw the king as he had been in the flower of his youth, tall and handsome, his great antlered helm on his head, his warhammer in hand, sitting his horse like a horned god. He heard his laughter in the dark, saw his eyes, blue and clear as mountain lakes. “Look at us, Ned,” Robert said. “Gods, how did we come to this? You here, and me killed by a pig. We won a throne together …” I failed you, Robert, Ned thought. He could not say the words. I lied to you, hid the truth. I let them kill you.

How much grief would have been averted if society allowed those two to act on their feelings.

I always liked Tommen and Margaery. They were cute in their scenes and seem like they could have actually have something like a doting relationship as much as a royal couple can in these books.

If not for the minor detail of neither of them being likely to survive the next round of the rebellion.

17 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

The other day I saw someone on Reddit shipping Asha and Aurane Waters, and I think I have now found my calling: creating crackships :wub:

Here's one for you, Tormund and Daenerys. They both have a thing for titles, they would get along real well.

Tormund Giantsbane, Tall-talker, Horn-blower, and Breaker of Ice, Tormund Thunderfist, Husband to Bears, the Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts

Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles, and Mother of Dragons.

Think of all the title their children would bear!

On 2/24/2022 at 8:17 AM, Lord Lannister said:

Release the crackship!

On 2/24/2022 at 7:50 AM, The Bard of Banefort said:

The other day I saw someone on Reddit shipping Asha and Aurane Waters, and I think I have now found my calling: creating crackships :wub:

"Intensify the forward batteries, I don't want any crackships to get through!"

-Admiral Piett.  

On 2/24/2022 at 10:50 AM, The Bard of Banefort said:

How about Sansa and Edric Dayne? They're close in age, have similar interests in stories, their families are linked via the story of Ned Stark at Starfall, and Arya would likely approve of him.

2 hours ago, Angel Eyes said:

How about Sansa and Edric Dayne? They're close in age, have similar interests in stories, their families are linked via the story of Ned Stark at Starfall, and Arya would likely approve of him.

and they'll be a happy version of Ned and Ashara ^_^

Archived