Saddest Scenes in movies/shows

Ramsay B.

On 2/15/2022 at 9:28 AM, DMC said:

My Life - dunno how many people have seen this.  The entire movie is sad (it's Michael Keaton dying of cancer), but there's a very personal reason for me.  Not gonna share the whole story, but I watched this with my dad when we were on vacation in Hershey, Pennsylvania when I was about 12.  It was a really dumb vacation we hastily went on for..reasons, and my dad, brother, and I were all insanely bored the entire time.  So before the three of us drove home early my dad and I were watching this in the hotel room.  At one point my mom came in and both of us were close to bawling and she was like "WTF?!?"

I saw this one in college with a buddy of mine, we both were in tears.

as a kid - watching Optimus Prime die in TransFormers: The Movie.  As an adult it's still pretty brutal.

in Mask when the friend with a massive speech impediment says "I'm so proud of you" to Rocky.

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2022 at 3:26 PM, Greywolf2375 said:

I saw this one in college with a buddy of mine, we both were in tears.

as a kid - watching Optimus Prime die in TransFormers: The Movie.  As an adult it's still pretty brutal.

in Mask when the friend with a massive speech impediment says "I'm so proud of you" to Rocky.

Same, although It was more shocking than sad for me. I actually saw that in a theater.

I rewatched it recently. It's actually an incredibly violent movie. Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, and Brawn get Merc'd in the first 10 minutes. 

Archived