Random Thoughts About ASOIAF

The Bard of Banefort

I had a thought last weak.

Spoiler

Rhaegar is Jaqen. He, Tysha and Arya were all recruited for him for the same purpose: destroying Tywin Lannister. This explains everything. They knew that Arya never got rid of Needle all along, and they let her get away with that, because they wanted her to keep that reminder of her identity, when the time came. That's also why they demanded that their acolytes surrender something precious to them, so that they can get them to remember their identities with the aid of that precious thing, when the time came.

Rhaegar's body was never found, and no one ever wondered why? I think he simply waited until everyone present went elsewhere, and then just left. Either that, or he was found by another FM who helped him to escape in exchange for becoming one of them.

But why would some FM do that? Well, Rhaegar's wife and kids were killed on Lannister orders. Specifically, Tywin Lannister's orders. And guess who else was killed because of Tywin Lannister? Well, the Reynes. My guess is that the head honcho of the FMs of this generation is a Reyne, who recruited Rhaegar and later Arya, two fellow victims of Tywin Lannister's machinations. They could have recruited Tysha for the same reason.

I know that this sounds silly, but it could also be plausible.

On 3/7/2022 at 6:36 PM, The Bard of Banefort said:

I bought the AGOT and ACOK graphic novels (gotta feed the addiction) and the illustrator for ACOK made Ygritte look suspiciously like Cat and Sansa. I find that hilarious, since there’s that joke that Jon’s attraction to redheads stems from his mommy issues with Catelyn :laugh:

And then there is Melisandre.

On 7/20/2022 at 3:32 PM, Eternally_His said:

I had a thought last weak.

Hide contents

Rhaegar is Jaqen. He, Tysha and Arya were all recruited for him for the same purpose: destroying Tywin Lannister. This explains everything. They knew that Arya never got rid of Needle all along, and they let her get away with that, because they wanted her to keep that reminder of her identity, when the time came. That's also why they demanded that their acolytes surrender something precious to them, so that they can get them to remember their identities with the aid of that precious thing, when the time came.

Rhaegar's body was never found, and no one ever wondered why? I think he simply waited until everyone present went elsewhere, and then just left. Either that, or he was found by another FM who helped him to escape in exchange for becoming one of them.

But why would some FM do that? Well, Rhaegar's wife and kids were killed on Lannister orders. Specifically, Tywin Lannister's orders. And guess who else was killed because of Tywin Lannister? Well, the Reynes. My guess is that the head honcho of the FMs of this generation is a Reyne, who recruited Rhaegar and later Arya, two fellow victims of Tywin Lannister's machinations. They could have recruited Tysha for the same reason.

I know that this sounds silly, but it could also be plausible.

err...Rhaegar's body was found.

4 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

The other day, I saw a picture of Megan Fox and thought, “Huh, Megan Fox is a Baratheon. She has black hair and blue eyes.” :dunno: :lol:

Uzumaki Kushina (Naruto) and Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) have Valyrian eyes. Besides in the east there seems to be an island Ulos and that island is very similar than ancient home of Uzumakis Uzushiogakure. Or nobody lives there anymore since that village was raided and destroyed and only thing left are some ruins :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Baelor the Blessed may have been one of the most authoritarian kings in the series. There is something seriously sinister about locking your sisters up in captivity, presumably forever.

Well, it didn't seem like he had any plans for kids. Did he think that Viserys was going to rule when he died?