Beric Dondarrion is the Hooded Man

Lord of Ramonet

So, I know the lighting lord is supposed to be dead, but, he was also dead six other times, and it all fits, Cat (Lady SH) sent him to winterfell to get revenge on the Freys and Boltons, perhaps, also to help retrieve Arya (obviously to us, Jeyne Poole), and I also know that Thoros told Brienne that he died and all of that, but that could be all a cover for Beric to infiltrate into the northerh of frey host that went to the north (from the riverlands) and that way, started killing freys and boltons (like the hooded man is doing), I'm pretty sure that no one in the host at winterfell has ever seen dondarrion, for  most he will only be a one eye hedge knight, also, the hooded man doesn't like theon, and is always calling him a turncloack, that could also be the message from  Lady Stoneheart, your thoughts.

it's not impossible , to be sure.

but, a couple of things can be said about the Hooded Man:

• he knows Winterfell very well
  • he knows Theon very well
  • he knows Theon's little secret that the little boys he killed might be his sons (disputed) .

Beric doesn't have these requirements. 

right now, I subscribe to the theory that Theon might be the Hooded Man himself and his conversation with him is one of his mind struggles that we keep seeing in his chapters... also , the Hooded Man appears in Ghost of Winterfell chapter; Theon/Reek is the ghost of Winterfell but ,then again, so is the Hooded Man.

On 3/4/2022 at 2:24 AM, EggBlue said:

• he knows Theon's little secret that the little boys he killed might be his sons (disputed) .

right now, I subscribe to the theory that Theon might be the Hooded Man himself and his conversation with him is one of his mind struggles that we keep seeing in his chapters... also , the Hooded Man appears in Ghost of Winterfell chapter; Theon/Reek is the ghost of Winterfell but ,then again, so is the Hooded Man.

I agree, but Cat could have tell him about winterfell, and I am not quite sure if the hooded man called him about the millers boys per se, or he only called him a kinslayer because brann and Rickon were like brothers to him (in the aspect that they were raised together), after all of this, I might believe that the Hooded man is just in Theon's mind, just like in fight club

On 3/4/2022 at 3:24 AM, EggBlue said:

I think it's Harwin.

On 3/3/2022 at 5:06 PM, Lord of Ramonet said:

So, I know the lighting lord is supposed to be dead, but, he was also dead six other times, and it all fits, Cat (Lady SH) sent him to winterfell to get revenge on the Freys and Boltons, perhaps, also to help retrieve Arya (obviously to us, Jeyne Poole), and I also know that Thoros told Brienne that he died and all of that, but that could be all a cover for Beric to infiltrate into the northerh of frey host that went to the north (from the riverlands) and that way, started killing freys and boltons (like the hooded man is doing), I'm pretty sure that no one in the host at winterfell has ever seen dondarrion, for  most he will only be a one eye hedge knight, also, the hooded man doesn't like theon, and is always calling him a turncloack, that could also be the message from  Lady Stoneheart, your thoughts.

I'm leaning toward this explanation, or something close to it:

The Hooded Man Uncloaked | Meditations on A Song of Ice and Fire (wordpress.com)

Archived