College Basketball 2022 and 2023: A Hoops Diary

Rhom

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Kind of curious, do you guys think this would be an enjoyable in-person viewing experience, assuming you weren't sitting up close?:

Hell no.

I had thought after fourteen years at Oklahoma, I wouldn't have to worry about Brady Manek anymore.  Hit him twice in the face, and he's still draining threes.

7 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

I hate these fucking camera angles that they pull out every tournament.

It’s like they have a guy in the production booth intentionally choosing the worst possible angles to show.

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

This is over. UNC emptied its chamber in the first half. They look like they've got nothing left.

I would never say this game is over yet; but momentum has definitely swung.

4 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Twenty years and you're still bitter.  Imagine if you could charge him rent for all the time he's spent in your head.

Um, I believe this would be the exact opposite of that considering a). I don't care about college basketball and b). "living rent free in your head" implies someone is haunting you. Who is haunted by Bill Self?

5 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I would never say this game is over yet; but momentum has definitely swung.

Kansas is a much better team. They came out to start the game looking like all the pressure was on them. UNC had to start feeling the pressure sitting at halftime.