Announcing The Rise of the Dragon

Westeros

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Why are the spears in Lannister Spears capitalized? Shouldn't it be the Battle by the Lakeshore, not of the Lakeshore? And how is it hundreds of Westermen were driven into the lake but thousands died?

Also, Daemon was commander of the City Watch for only a very short time so did Largent get fast-tracked or what exactly?

And is it just me or are the images kind of grainy/low-quality?

4 hours ago, The Grey Wolf Strikes Back said:

And how is it hundreds of Westermen were driven into the lake but thousands died?

Seems like a lot of them died onshore.

4 hours ago, The Grey Wolf Strikes Back said:

Also, Daemon was commander of the City Watch for only a very short time so did Largent get fast-tracked or what exactly?

Why not?

The book is F&B condensed, with just a few places where George provided some clarifications to questions we had where thing seemed unclear to us and so on. 

Like the Lannister Spears thing, there are of course errors and typos here and there that somehow managed to pass six people by (there is, sadly, one very embarrassing one that I take full blame for!) but as later editions come out we'll get those fixed.

10 hours ago, Ran said:

The book is F&B condensed, with just a few places where George provided some clarifications to questions we had where thing seemed unclear to us and so on. 

Like the Lannister Spears thing, there are of course errors and typos here and there that somehow managed to pass six people by (there is, sadly, one very embarrassing one that I take full blame for!) but as later editions come out we'll get those fixed.

Once more into the breach my friends!

Did you get one of the Muppets mixed up? Forget to add Gonzo Tully?

EDIT: Any clarification on poor Ser Raymont?

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Tyrosh Lannister said:

Hi @Ran where can I buy this book in Melbourne, Australia?

It should be available in any major bookshop in Australia! It is published by Harper Voyager who is the publisher for the Australia New Zealand area as well as the UK

19 hours ago, Ran said:

It should be available in any major bookshop in Australia! It is published by Harper Voyager who is the publisher for the Australia New Zealand area as well as the UK

The bookstore here told me it'll be in the country by November 3. I've requested them to notify me via SMS once it arrives and to keep a copy aside for me so that I can collect it ☺️

Archived