NBA next- The Lebron-less playoffs?

DireWolfSpirit

14 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

The Celtics have superior coaching, defense, and depth. I feel dumb for thinking this series was going seven. 

Eh, they haven't been blown out, lost by 1, 7 and 6. Could easily have been a different series if a couple of bounces go their way.

Pair that with Durant essentially being a toe length from sending the eventual champions packing last year, its easy to expect more from them this year having Kyrie available in place of a limping Harden. I don't think anyone expected Durant to be struggling as he has so far against any team. Its really just credit to the Celtics defense.

Feel like the Nets performance is also on Nash’s coaching. The Kyrie and Kevin only play ISO stuff was in full effect tonight with guys just standing around not even crashing the boards. Thought Seth Curry and Patty Mills should have taken some more threes too, especially late since Durant wasn’t connecting on 3.

4 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

The Celtics have superior coaching, defense, and depth. I feel dumb for thinking this series was going seven. 

Everyone seemed to be overlooking they went 26-6 to close out the regular season.

They are one of the best 51-31 teams we will ever see.

I hope we see a Celtics/Suns Finals.

I was working for the Bulls' nightmare Game 3 showing and didn't even watch a single replay. Now I'm actively trying to avoid yard work at the parents' property, so I am using them for their TV service. I might be back out with work gloves on by the second quarter. My expectations are very low.

Yikes, Bulls. Low effort, zero adjustment, bad body language,  selfish play, mental errors, you name it. I don't think this season could finish any worse barring another injury. I can't believe how night and day this same roster looked and played three months ago. Arguably even then we ducked a lot of injured superstars that likely would have embarrassed us as Giannis has.

And Grayson. Fucking. Allen. God did it have to be him?! Argh.

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Simmons appears to be ruled out for the season now. I hate to say it, but I agree with the take that he's why contracts cannot be guaranteed going forward. 

Doesn't look like their season is gonna be much longer anyway.

Phoenix will need to find an answer without Devin because he's not getting back on the court this series-

With Booker's injury ruled as a Grade 1 hamstring strain, his status for the remainder of the series is now in jeopardy as he is believed to be out for two-to-three weeks.3 days ago

If Simmons were to come back in game 4 and the Nets lost he would be the first plyer in NBA history to get eliminated in back-to-back games played. 

Him not coming back is hardly surprising tho. Weak ass shit. 

Archived