NBA next- The Lebron-less playoffs?

DireWolfSpirit

24 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Heat in 5.

Celtics in 7.

Suns in 6.

Warriors in 6.

The way the celtics played in the first round and toward the end of of season they may go 'fo, fo, fo, fo'. 

32 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

The way the celtics played in the first round and toward the end of of season they may go 'fo, fo, fo, fo'. 

0% chance that happens. The Celtics were possibly the worst team for the Nets to catch in the first round. They're hot as fuck and counter everything Brooklyn likes to do. The Bucks will be a much harder matchup, even sans Middleton. 

Heat in 4 if Embiid is out.

Celtics in 6.

Mavs upset Phoenix in 6.

Warriors in 6.

7 minutes ago, WarGalley said:

Yeah, flagrant 1 sure, but flagrant 2? Too many foul calls in general so far if you ask me. Still only a 6 point game which might as well be an even score for halftime.

I think if that’s anyone but Draymond (or I guess Cousins…) that’s a Flagrant 1.  His reputation did him no favors there.

But I agree.  That’s a Flagrant 1.

5 hours ago, Rhom said:

I think if that’s anyone but Draymond (or I guess Cousins…) that’s a Flagrant 1.  His reputation did him no favors there.

But I agree.  That’s a Flagrant 1.

The last time I looked into the rules, the difference between the two was the amount of force applied. I think it was a one word difference. Intent shouldn't be a factor in theory. Who knows if the referees aren't confused about it themselves though.

Caught a bit of the earlier game. Both the Celtics and Bucks were making a lot of unforced turnovers, passing to no one and such. Bizarre.

Thought I'd leave some positive news to cheer peoples mood-

The Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center lost between $50 million and $100 million combined in the 21-22 season, sources tell the New York Post.

The Nets will pay approximately $100 million in luxury tax this season.

I thought before the series that Memphis' only chance to win is by completely dominating on the glass and early on they were doing that, but for the whole game it was GSW which had more second chance points, the Grizzlies gave up too many long rebounds due to their guards ballwatching.

And the fact that Memphis lost despite Draymond's ejection and Jaren Jackson Jr. channelling Dirk from 3 really doesn't bode well for them. Their rebounding should be better when Adams come back, but I don't know how he'll do defensively against the Warriors's guards.

6 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Imagine if Luka and the same kind of supporting cast other star players have...

There was a time they made commercials about Porzingus and called him the unicorn; but it turns out he was just a pony with an ice cream cone stuck to his forehead.  By the time Dallas had figured it out, they had given up their entire roster to bring him in.

Some of these series seem rather devoid of tension.

The Sixers without Embiid obviously have zero chance against this Miami team that isnt even playing well.

Dallas...is gonna be very hard to keep up with this Suns team. 

Its interesting to see that the Bucks line-up with Giannis, Portis and Lopez offers so much more size and physicality than what the Nets had to offer, that you can once again see what difference being a big team makes. And thats gotta be one of the offseason objectives for the Nets, become a team with more size. Youre already starting 2 small guards in Irving and Curry, you need to compensate with some bigger guys next to Durant.

Doc Rivers again showing that he's the most overrated coach in the league by far by starting the corpse of Deandre Jordan and insisting that he'll continue to do it.

“We like DJ,” Rivers added. “We’re gonna keep starting him whether you like it or not.

Archived