Family Trees of Westeros

Family Trees and genealogies are really important in Westeros, being part important in the plot of Game of Thrones and we had detailed family trees of the Targaryen, the Starks and the Lannisters published in a World of Ice and Fire. But, what houses detailed family trees you would like to see?

I would like to see the family trees of the other great houses;

House Martell, House Greyjoy, House Tyrell, House Arryn and House Baratheon.

From the other noble houses I want to see House Dayne (Elio once said that George keep it secret because of the importance of this house), House Redwyne and House Royce (I want to see their relations with House Stark).

I'd like to see one for an entire region, preferably the North. All the intermarriages and connections between Umbers, Karstarks, Glovers, etc. would be fascinating. I'd especially like to see how the Boltons connect to the rest of the North.

19 hours ago, Groo said:

I'd like to see one for an entire region, preferably the North. All the intermarriages and connections between Umbers, Karstarks, Glovers, etc. would be fascinating. I'd especially like to see how the Boltons connect to the rest of the North.

I am curious about the relation of House Bolton with other Northern houses as well, we know that they didn't marry with the Starks (at least for many generations), something that is quite understandable. I wonder if the same happens with houses that antagonizes their liege lords as well like house Florent and Tyrell and house Yronwood and Martel

Baratheon , Velaryon , Martell and Dayne of the important houses 

then there are some houses I'm just curious about for different reasons: Dustin , Reed , Blackwood , Bracken , Bolton , Darry and Whent 

and of course I want to know Strong family tree just to know who are the two Strongs in GC

I also want to know where did some Targaryens end up in family tree including Egg's sisters and little Maegor . 

8 minutes ago, EggBlue said:

then there are some houses I'm just curious about for different reasons: Dustin , Reed , Blackwood , Bracken , Bolton , Darry and Whent 

and of course I want to know Strong family tree just to know who are the two Strongs in GC

I also want to know where did some Targaryens end up in family tree including Egg's sisters and little Maegor . 

Forgot about Daella and Rhae, not to mention Vaella.

12 hours ago, EggBlue said:

12 hours ago, Angel Eyes said:

Forgot about Daella and Rhae, not to mention Vaella.

It would be interesting to know the fate of Egg's sisters, we know they married and had issue but we don't know with who they married with. I saw some speculate one of them inherited (or married into) House Dayne.

The good thing about having a House Martell Family Tree is we would finally know the names of Oberyn's parents.

I wonder if George plans to publish more family trees in upcoming Westeros works

Archived