Small, smaller, smallest. Irrelevant shit.

BigFatCoward

How do we all feel about Mike Tyson punching that plane wanker?

Personally I don't think enough people who are being filmed by social media losers filming 'content' react with enough anger.

I don't necessarily condone violence, but on a plane where you can't really remove yourself from the situation, what else can you do?

Bad look for the airline that they apparently just allowed some guy to harass a fellow passenger unchecked until he snapped.

That said, Tyson should have asked to swap seats with someone to get away from that idiot rather than swinging at him. So far as I know, neither he nor the staff attempted to de-escalate in that way.

42 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

How do we all feel about Mike Tyson punching that plane wanker?

Fuck that guy. Seriously. I'm surprised Iron Mike showed as much restraint as he did. If I was on his jury, he'd be not guilty every single day of the week.

3 hours ago, Ran said:

Bad look for the airline that they apparently just allowed some guy to harass a fellow passenger unchecked until he snapped.

That said, Tyson should have asked to swap seats with someone to get away from that idiot rather than swinging at him. So far as I know, neither he nor the staff attempted to de-escalate in that way.

It's freaking Mike Tyson. I cannot imagine it would ever cross his mind to change seats. 

This really isn't any different from the assholes playing Christian rock on a plane that was recently brought up. Behaving like a jackass on a flight is an invitation for confrontation. People are getting out of control...

8 hours ago, Spockydog said:

Fuck that guy. Seriously. I'm surprised Iron Mike showed as much restraint as he did. If I was on his jury, he'd be not guilty every single day of the week.

So we can establish a scale between Tyson, Smith and Depp on when it is allowed to deck someone, right?

8 minutes ago, kiko said:

So we can establish a scale between Tyson, Smith and Depp on when it is allowed to deck someone, right?

Can't really speak for Depp, because I tend to avoid the tabloid gutter press.

On 4/26/2022 at 4:50 AM, Spockydog said:

Yeah, that wanker deserved it.

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

It really does seem the most tone deaf event ever. 

Pretty much, given the times. I'll never understand the world of high fashion though. The clothes are insanely overpriced, a majority of them look absolutely hideous and more importantly, how do you take a shit wearing these getups? The dresses look like they require multiple people to help you get out of them. 

I could get the models out of those clothes single handedly, quite easily :drool:... is the kinda joke, that is no longer acceptable, as Bill Murray had to learn recently. Fortunately we have moved on from a time where people would just make those kinda of jokes.

14 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

We're not allowed to joke about most things anymore. There's a reason why the comedy genre is dying off. 

It's alive and kicking. The up and coming comedians are just having to do a side hussle. The best new stand up comedian has to work as foreign minister of Russia these days. I warned him about that Jewish Nazi joke and cancel culture in the west, tho.

Archived