Small, smaller, smallest. Irrelevant shit.

BigFatCoward

So my PC (HP Omen - RX580, Ryzen 7 1700, 16 GB RAM) can run Forza Horizon 5 on high settings, but does not meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 11.

What's up with that, Microsoft?

14 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Elves don’t use magic!

But Elvis did. Them magic of making a fortune with black music. 

(yeah, random moment, after it took me like 20 seconds to realize Elves is the plural of Elf, and not some Mexican Elvis impersonator or something).

1 hour ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

But Elvis did. Them magic of making a fortune with black music. 

(yeah, random moment, after it took me like 20 seconds to realize Elves is the plural of Elf, and not some Mexican Elvis impersonator or something).

El Vez is real, and is also magical:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Vez

So they totalled my own car. First repair estimate was about 5200 so the insurance company gave me a check for 8500 instead.  I would have been willing to sell for 5000 before the accident so on the surface a win.  But ended up paying up a tiny bit to get a replacement so probably fair enough all considered.  

52 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

So they totalled my own car. First repair estimate was about 5200 so the insurance company gave me a check for 8500 instead.  I would have been willing to sell for 5000 before the accident so on the surface a win.  But ended up paying up a tiny bit to get a replacement so probably fair enough all considered.  

Who did the bad thing to you, bebe?

37 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Who did the bad thing to you, bebe?

I woke up and it was smashed.  My girlfriend shares a driveway with the neighboring house.  He was driving the husband's car and apparently hit the gas instead of the break.  Managed to get to an impressive speed in under 40 feet, so that was something.  No one got hurt and no police involved since it wasnt on the road.  And his insurance covered everything, so I didn't take a hit there.

2 hours ago, LongRider said:

:lol:  From a TV show SHARP.  Anybody seen it?

Sharpe's Rifles, first saw the series on PBS long ago.  It introduced me to Sean Bean and led me to all the Bernard Cornwell goodness, The Sharpe Books, The Warlord Trilogy, and the Saxon Chronicles, as well as several other books, and then back around to another television series, The Last Kingdom.   

RIP Toaster. 

You were a continuous source of toasted bread. And you even were thoughtful enough to call it a day, while the local discounter is offering your successor at a discount. In one word, you were awesome, and you'll be greatly missed, blue one. That white thing that is now standing in your place, has to live up to your standards.

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ran out to the drugstore, and now feel like I’m burning up, is this covid, is this some other illness? Oh wait, it was 37C outside and it’s 28C inside… I guess that explains it. :stillsick: Where is winter already? 

Heresy. Winter sucks. It's cold, and dark, and girls/women on the street wear way too many clothes (or so I have been told).

1 hour ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

RIP Toaster. 

You were a continuous source of toasted bread. And you even were thoughtful enough to call it a day, while the local discounter is offering your successor at a discount. In one word, you were awesome, and you'll be greatly missed, blue one. That white thing that is now standing in your place, has to live up to your standards.

It sounds like you had a brave little toaster. 

19 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Heresy. Winter sucks. It's cold, and dark, and girls/women on the street wear way too many clothes (or so I have been told).

Nah. Winter rules. Hot drinks, warm sweaters, coziness, cleaner air, less chance of skin cancer. 

Archived