Small, smaller, smallest. Irrelevant shit.

BigFatCoward

1 hour ago, A True Kaniggit said:

I hate winter 68%. That seems fair. 

Cold is terrible. 

Winter sux and while I don't understand how folks can like winter, I do rather admire them.

9 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

I mean, when was the last time you heard somebody saying. Winter, I am gonna spend the cold months in Alaska. 

I don't know where this quote comes from "The coldest winter I ever spent was the summer I spent in Alaska."   I spent a couple of weeks in Anchorage in August, and it did have its cold moments. 

Winter isn’t particularly cold where I live, the “worst” of winter is 0 to -5 C for two weeks. Heating will cost a fortune this year, but thanks, no thanks, not freezing won’t awake political guilt of any kind in me. Nor should it in you, enjoy a fireside hot, spiced tea and a cozy book wrapped in a thick blanket instead. Winter is great. 

Probably not the right thread. Anywho:

My 14yo is on a local Dragonboat team, but a womens’ team out of Victoria asked for infills to replace missing members for a race weekend, so I picked up the kiddos and the dog and we went to Vic.

Said team just won the womens’ final this morning, and did so undefeated. 

Great experience for her.

4 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Can you pull off wearing a balaclava? (You might want to avoid trips to the bank.)

That would be anti-balaclava bigotry.

As for a hat I can't because I'm sadly an adult. I can't believe there are guys my age wearing baseball caps in public

4 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

If you can't put a hat on it then really the only things left to you are decapitation or product.

As a bald man myself, I'm afraid I can't be of too much help here, but perhaps there's a mousse, wax, clay, gunge, spudge or gel out there that's an answer to your prayers.

It's over. I'll never be out in public again without bringing children to tears

7 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

I thought baklava were these delicious honeyed treats and here you people are talking of wearing them to cover bad haircuts?

Purely rhetorical here, no need for corrective answers:lmao:

I've actually made this mistake in real life. So don't worry

Archived