NFL - 2022 Draft and Onward

Maithanet

5 minutes ago, Babblebauble said:

Stupid ficking Ballard hatehatehatehate

How the tables have turned. :lmao:

So moving back from 12 to 32 essentially netted us a second and fourth plus we moved up to the front of the third. Not bad, really. And we got a CB projected to go in the first with the extra second, so I'm good. Grab a guy on each side of the line with the next two picks and I'm good.  

36 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Very surprised that nether the Falcons nor Seahawks picked a QB.

Three teams that could have absolutely drafted and stashed Willis for a year have passed on him so far. Teams must really hate all of these QBs. 

ETA: Yeesh, Saints pass on QB as well. Now every team that could theoretically be looking for a QB, either to start now or in a year or two, have passed on Willis. This is getting wild.

Or a LB...? Think they wanted the WR and TE that were just drafted ahead of them.

ETA Ok he's actually a pass rusher listed as a LB. 12+ sacks in the SEC, 4 ff and a scoop and score, plus did well against Cross and he is considered a top tackle.

11 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Or a LB...? Think they wanted the WR and TE that were just drafted ahead of them.

ETA Ok he's actually a pass rusher listed as a LB. 12+ sacks in the SEC, 4 ff and a scoop and score, plus did well against Cross and he is considered a top tackle.

Sam Williams is a hell of a pass rusher. His biggest concerns have been off the field. 

What the hell is up with the draft coverage?  Just turned it on to see the Niners pick, and the Chiefs picked really quickly right after.  They had Baron Corbin - a WWE wrestler - announce the Chiefs pick.

23 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm stunned no one took a QB in the second. These prospects aren't that bad. 

It’s really bizarre. I figured everyone from Willis to Howell to would go in the 2nd. 

…and now the Seahawks have passed again!

4 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

It’s really bizarre. I figured everyone from Willis to Howell to would go in the 2nd. 

…and now the Seahawks have passed again!

Finally someone took a QB. Not sure it was the right one, but it happened. It's just very odd that QB needy teams passed them over several times. Saints, Falcons, Colts and Hawks each should have taken one by now. I wonder if the Steelers could have taken Pickett in the second round. He's less interesting to me than Willis. 

Archived