NFL - 2022 Draft and Onward

Maithanet

3 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I don't think I'm being hyperbolic when saying this is a reason to take someone off of your draft board:

I get being a picky eater when you're a five year old, but shit like this is just embarrassing. 

12 minutes ago, briantw said:

I get being a picky eater when you're a five year old, but shit like this is just embarrassing. 

I was a picky eater until I went to college, but this is still next level. Cannot imagine bringing chicken tenders to team dinners. I hope someone shows him how that shit is made. It might taste good, but I'd like to think it would make most people not want to eat that all the time. 

6 hours ago, briantw said:

"What am I doing this week?  Oh, I'm on Jerry Jeudy jury duty."

Yeah, he just had her stuff locked in her car and wouldn't give it back because she took one of his 3 cell phones and wouldn't give it back to him. Said there was no violence at all, no property destruction.

13 hours ago, KalVsWade said:

Nothing has made me want to go watch football more than this incredibly silly awesome official video for the schedule:

Best bits were the Jaguar posed like Urban at a bar and the Browns clip being redacted at the request of their lawyers.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck Deshaun Watson 

Fuck the Browns 

Fuck Cleveland 

Fuck Roger Goodwell 

Fuck Jimmy Haslam 

Fuck Dee Haslam 

Fuck Watson's agent 

Fuck Kevin Stefanski 

Fuck Fuck fuck the Cleveland Browns

17 hours ago, Babblebauble said:

Fuck Deshaun Watson 

Fuck the Browns 

Fuck Cleveland 

Fuck Roger Goodwell 

Fuck Jimmy Haslam 

Fuck Dee Haslam 

Fuck Watson's agent 

Fuck Kevin Stefanski 

But how do you really feel...

17 hours ago, Babblebauble said:

Fuck Deshaun Watson 

Fuck the Browns 

Fuck Cleveland 

Fuck Roger Goodwell 

Fuck Jimmy Haslam 

Fuck Dee Haslam 

Fuck Watson's agent 

Fuck Kevin Stefanski 

You forgot Watson's lawyer.

19 hours ago, Babblebauble said:

Fuck Deshaun Watson 

Did I miss something new or is this the general fuck them since they signed the person potentially responsible for sexual misconduct with over 20 women, even before that issue was settled, to record setting deal?

1 hour ago, dbunting said:

Did I miss something new or is this the general fuck them since they signed the person potentially responsible for sexual misconduct with over 20 women, even before that issue was settled, to record setting deal?

He and his aforementioned lawyer are behaving in a particularly gross way, if I had to guess. The complete lack of contrition and assertion of innocence in the face of all the information deserves nothing less than a ban equal in length to Trevor Bauer's worthless ass.

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

He and his aforementioned lawyer are behaving in a particularly gross way, if I had to guess. The complete lack of contrition and assertion of innocence in the face of all the information deserves nothing less than a ban equal in length to Trevor Bauer's worthless ass.

I think that it's due to the interview on HBO with two of Watson's accusers.  I don't currently have HBO, though, so I haven't watched it yet.

I'm not sure what you expect regarding Watson maintaining his innocence, though.  He's involved in a bunch of civil suits.  Of course he's going to maintain he's done nothing wrong until he either settles or the cases go to trial and he either wins or loses.

10 minutes ago, briantw said:

I think that it's due to the interview on HBO with two of Watson's accusers.  I don't currently have HBO, though, so I haven't watched it yet.

Yeah, that's what I assumed.  It was a headline on ESPN.com last night.

7 minutes ago, briantw said:

I'm not sure what you expect regarding Watson maintaining his innocence, though.  He's involved in a bunch of civil suits.  Of course he's going to maintain he's done nothing wrong until he either settles or the cases go to trial and he either wins or loses.

I'm sure it is, haven't seen it, but the comments I've seen are nothing new for the most part from the victims while the lawyer's quotes read exactly why most people hate lawyers. You can argue she's doing her job, but her job is to tell bold face lies. 

Ok, I remember something from his deposition leaked, that he acknowledged one session ended with the girl crying. He texted her after it apologizing and asking if there was a way she would be comfortable working on him again! But yeah, he is innocent and all 22 accusers are lying.

Just when we thought the Browns were on the way up they find a way to out Brown the Browns.

On 5/24/2022 at 10:52 PM, Babblebauble said:

Fuck Deshaun Watson 

Fuck the Browns 

Fuck Cleveland 

Fuck Roger Goodwell 

Fuck Jimmy Haslam 

Fuck Dee Haslam 

Fuck Watson's agent 

Fuck Kevin Stefanski 

That sounds like an implicit endorsement of Matty Ice.

I think my favorite thing about the NFL is how a team can give out half a billion in contracts like the Browns nearly did this off-season and still end up with more cap space than when they started. 

Shit makes no sense.

38 minutes ago, briantw said:

I think my favorite thing about the NFL is how a team can give out half a billion in contracts like the Browns nearly did this off-season and still end up with more cap space than when they started. 

Shit makes no sense.

New math!

Archived