Football: End of the seasons, start of the dramas.

A Horse Named Stranger

I finally got to watch the Everton - Chelsea highlights. Surely it was one of the best 1-0 game ever ? I mean even the (french) commentators were laughing and not believing what they were spectating. I don't know how Chelsea lost that game. Pickford, Doucoure (at some point, the french TV guys started to call him "Abdoulaye Vieira") and Richarlison look like they all had great performances

Martyn Ziegler reporting in The Times that the Chelsea sale appears to have hit a major obstacle as Abramovich is apparently attempting to renege on his promise to write off the £1.6 billion debt owed to him.

The report says that the bidders were informed last week that the club wants to restructure the way the club is being sold, which would include paying off the debt from Chelsea’s parent company Fordstam Ltd to a Jersey-based company Camberley International Investments, which appears to be linked to Abramovich.

There are major concerns over allowing that to happen given Abramovich is under sanctions and has had assets frozen.

29 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Villareal without Danjuma.

So if they pull that one off without their key attacker, that'd be hands down impressive.

Isn't Moreno their key attacker?

I want Forest to get promoted but this kit is actively offensive. Also they should have had a penalty.

Archived